Chapter 13

~People will talk behind your back. Make sure to give them an interesting topic~

Evanna's POV

Me being related to Blaise has still not sunk yet. As we entered the living room, Mrs Malfoy asked me where my bags were. I replied, "Shrunk them and kept them here" patting the beaded bag. "Impressive. Although I searched every book in the manor though never found the spell."

"Because I invented it myself and it made into only a single book saying it is too complicated to perform," I said, turning slightly pink. Everyone looked at me in awe, save for Pamela, she already knew.

We are currently in my living room where I am checking off things from the list in my mind:

-Lock every door and window

-Pull the wards so that no one other than Malfoys and Zabinis can enter the premises

-Give the spare keys to a trusted neighbour

-Switch off every electrical appliance

-Completely turn off the electricity

-Put on anti-apparition spell

I had done everything except giving the spare keys to my trusted neighbour Mrs Oatshook.

"Guys I am going to give the keys to my neighbour. Just wait for ten minutes."

"All right! Wait I am accompanying you." Blaise replies

"Come fast!" I replied coming out the door into the backyard and waving my wand over me.

"Where are y-? Woah! Who are you and what are you doing here?"

"It is a long story but I am Evanna only. The muggles know me as Katherine Salvatore with this appearance. Now come on we need to go to Mrs Oatshook. Don't ask any questions. We will tell her that you are just a close friend Blaise Zabini and I am going on a vacation to Australia. Nothing else. Alright?" I hurriedly explain Blaise as we make our way towards Mrs Oakshook's which was two houses towards the right.

I laid three light knocks and waited for her to reply. Soon enough she opens the door enveloping me in a warm hug that could rival Mrs Weasley.

"Happy Birthday Katherine!" Mrs Oatshook cheers.

"Thank you Mrs Oatshook. How are you?" I ask

"I am very well, thank you, my dear. And who is this handsome fellow?" She asks, gesturing towards Blaise.

"This is one of my close friends, Blaise Zabini. My friends arranged a trip to Australia as a birthday gift so I just came by to give you the spare keys. I don't know for how long I might stay there, so just keep it with you. Please?" I ask politely.

"Of course, honey." She says taking the keys from my hand.

"Thank you Mrs Oatshook. Now I must take my leave. Bye!"

"Bye Katherine!"

With that, I turn towards my house with a shocked Blaise trailing behind me.

"What was that? Why do you look like this? Why did she call you Katherine?" Blaise inquires.

I know he comes from a good heart but right now he is kind of prying. "Look Blaise, as much as I would like to give you answers right now, I want to go to the Zabini manor and have breakfast considering I have just drunk a cup of lavender tea since the morning. So pardon me, but I will explain everything in good time. All in good time." I answer him sincerely and politely.

"Of course. Now let's go in but change your appearance or others will ask for an explanation before I do." Blaise suggests.

"Yeah, right," I said, walking into the backyard and waving my wand over my face, again.

With that, we both re-entered my living room seeing everyone mingle with each other with two more additions to the company. A boy who was older than Blaise and a girl younger than me. As soon as those two saw me, they came running in my direction and gave me a big hug.

"You must be my older sister! I am Elledora Elizabeth Zabini, 15, currently in Beauxbatons." says the younger girl shaking my hand in a little french accent which she must have got from staying at the french academy of magic.

"And I am your oldest brother, Brooke Alecto Zabini, 21, graduated from Durmstrang." says the older boy, shaking my hand as well.

"Pleased to meet you both! Now can we go to Zabini Manor, I. Am. Starving. And then I also have to buy a wand and as soon as Pamela removes her glamour charm she would also need one." I say exasperatedly.

Everyone became tense as I said the last sentence. It was Mrs Malfoy who broke the tension by asking Pamela if she would like to remove the glamour charm and that no one was forcing her. Being the modest girl she is, she agreed and went to the bathroom to get her glamour charm undone.

Within two minutes, Pamela came out of the bathroom. Her dark blue eyes were replaced with grey-blue ones, her petite waist thinner and her curves more accentuated. She had grown a bit taller and the redhead was replaced with platinum blonde ones with black endings.

"Woah!" Almost everyone gasped.

"Alright now, as much as I like the new version of you I want a new wand and some food. Come on everybody, chop-chop!" I exclaimed.

Everyone chuckled as we all took each other's hands and I felt the strong feeling of all organs internally squishing and then coming back to their formal place.

Sensing my uneasiness, Blaise held my shoulder with one hand and asked, "You okay there Eva?"

"Yeah. It's just me never getting used to apparating. Nothing much." I said waving him off.

I then took a good look at my surroundings and saw us in front of Ollivander's wand shop in Diagon Alley. We all then made our way through the door to be greeted by the same man who gave Hermione Granger her wand when she was 11 and here I am coming back but as Evanna Zabini.

"Ah! The sweet return of the Malfoy and Zabini girl. Now, why don't one of you come here and we'll see which wand belongs to you." Ollivander greets us as I motion Pamela to go first.

"I would like to go first Mr Ollivander," Pamela says.

"Alright. Ah! here it is. Ten and three-quarter inches, willow tree, dragon heartstring" Ollivander says, taking a dark brownish wand out of a red wand box. Pamela then points it at Blaise and yells, "Rictusempra!" And Blaise falls down clutching his sides, laughing hysterically. We all laughed at the poor boy's misery while Mr Ollivander declared that it was the right wand for my formerly favourite red-head.

"Alrighty, now we have the Zabini twin. Ah! Here is the one for you I presume. Ten inches, hawthorn wood, breed of unicorn and thestral hair" The old wandmaker says, handing me a light brown wand out of a blue wand box. I then take it in my hand and inspect it. Then suddenly pointing at the ferret as turning him into one wordlessly, making Pamela and Blaise boom with laughter once again.

Soon I turn him back and laugh at his bright tomato red face and once again I snap a photograph of his. The wandmaker then declares that it was the perfect one for me and we paid the old man. Then we apparated again to be in front of a...

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Yeah I know I promised the tour of Zabini manor but this was important as well. Next chapter, promise. Keep reading on to find out what happens next.

Hey my peeps, I am very happy to tell you all that I have got more than 700 views. Keep showering your love on me like this. Keep commenting and sharing your views on the story. I am open to criticism but no hate. Keep reading, sharing, voting and commenting.

Love y'all

-Anushka