Chapter 5

Hermione's POV

I got old memories rushing into my mind as we landed in front of my house. A tear trickled down my face reminiscing my parents but I held my composure and unlocked the door.

I head inside with my luggage while Ginny following closely behind me. Her face was in awe as she explored with her eyes. " 'Mione it's beautiful!"

"Thanks! My mother designed this house. I was and still am in amazement of this house. Come on, I'll show you your room."

I lead Ginny to a passageway that had two doors, facing each other. "This" I started pointing to the door on the left, "is your bedroom. While that one," I said pointing to the door on the right, "is the bathroom you will be using. I'll give you the tour of the rest of the house in an hour. I guess that is enough for us to unpack."

"Thanks 'Mione." And with that Ginny heads inside the room with her luggage trailing behind her.

After an hour I went down the stairs from my room and knocked on Ginny's door. Knock Knock Knock. "Come in!" a voice called from inside and I made my way inside seeing a very tired Ginny laying in the middle of the bed.

"Want to see the house?"

"Yeah, let's see the secrets that this house has," Ginny says making me chuckle.

In fifteen minutes I had shown Ginny my two-story four-bedroom house.

"Wow 'Mione, this house is so beautiful. Thanks for bringing me here."

"Ginny I should be the one thanking you that you agreed to accompany me. I would have been so lonely if you hadn't come."

She just smiled at me and then I taught Ginny how to use the television.

______Two weeks later_____

Ginny's POV

Beep Beep, Beep Beep

The sound of my alarm woke me up at 8 am. It was 16th of July, Hermione's birthday. With this thought, I instantly woke up and ran to the bathroom to start the day.

But as I was entering the room I heard a shriek from Hermione's room. My thoughts went to the worst possibilities and barged into her room without the urge to knock.

" 'Mione who is killing you? Tell me who is my next target my infamous bat-bogey hex?"

"Ginny n-no one is killing me but it's me who looks like an m-monster." She said and exited the bathroom. My jaw dropped as I saw a new version of Hermione standing in front of me.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

What has happened to Hermione? Continue reading to find out.

Thanks to everyone who is spending their time reading my book. But you all should know that between 8th and 19th March, I wont be able to update a bit as I will be busy with my exams. But I'll still try to make an update or two within this week.

Love y'all,

-Anushka