Chapter 19

~Progress is dancing to the same song I used to cry to~

No one's POV

After spending almost half an hour in the bathtub, Hermione exited the ensuite, her body wrapped up in a fluffy towel while another one used to dry off her wet hair. Going towards the vanity table set towards the right of the ensuite door, she sat on the chair quickly putting on her coconut body lotion.

Taking a brief look at the table, Hermione saw that the oakwood table supported a big mirror, along with a small face mirror, makeup brushes and perfumes on the desk. The drawers on both sides held the best quality products including accessories and makeup items. The drawers were separated with a gap that sported a small fluffy chair to sit upon.

 The drawers were separated with a gap that sported a small fluffy chair to sit upon

(Just in dark brown colour matching with furniture shown in Chapter 16)

Picking up her wand from the bedside tables, she opened her pouch and took out her mini suitcases which had been shrunk. Hermione then unpacked with magic making all the contents of the bag soar in the air towards their directed positions.

The naked witch then moved onto wear a pair of simple underwear. Going into the closet, she comes out with her outfit consisting of a blush jumpsuit and nude ballet flats.

After having a once over outfit, Hermione opens the first drawer of her vanity table and takes a pair of medium-sized gold hoops along with a dainty rose gold chain out -the only jewellery left from her adoptive mother-, and adoringly puts it on

After having a once over outfit, Hermione opens the first drawer of her vanity table and takes a pair of medium-sized gold hoops along with a dainty rose gold chain out -the only jewellery left from her adoptive mother-, and adoringly puts it on. She had just decided to let her hair cascade down her back when a quiet knock was laid.

Ten minutes before Hermione was getting ready, a strappy blond man stood in front of her door unbeknownst to her. He just had been contemplating how to call the chocolate-eyed girl out of her room and tell her that lunch was ready. If he knocked loudly, it might startle her. And if he knocked too quietly, she wouldn't hear him. 'Oh for the love of Salazar, get a grip and just knock on the bloody door'.

Draco was waiting patiently when he heard a very quiet shuffling from the other side. His heart was in his throat, about to jump out as he got a whiff of her beautiful scent coming closer. Draco was nursing his poor heart to calm down when suddenly the door opened and the breath was knocked out of him.