Chapter 11

Heya my dudes and dudettes, another chapter for y'all. Enjoy! 

*Mild profanity use. You have been warned.*

Evanna's POV

"Ahhh! This is fucking mad! First, the huge bomb of my identity is dropped on me then, my house is graced by the ferret himself then, my pancakes get wasted and now my wand wouldn't work. It's my birthday for god's sake! At Least I deserve happiness today." I shouted and by that time I had drawn the attention of everyone present in my house as they came rushing to the dining hall.

"What happened, sweetie? Why are you shouting?" My mother asked me. How can she be so calm!?

"What happened? You ask me what happened? I just told you!" I took a calm breath and started again, "First my life is turned upside down that my arch-nemesis is my brother then, the bouncing ferret lands inside my house then, my perfect pancakes get wasted due to a swarm of ants and now my wand would yield! For fucks sake, it's my birthday! This is huge havoc.... Uhhhggg!"

"Wait, I get all your points except the bouncing ferret. Why do you call Draco a bouncing ferret?" Mrs Malfoy asked me. Pamela, me and Blaise laughed out so loud that tears were running down our faces.

After our laughter died down, I looked up towards the person in question who sported a very red face due to embarrassment. His face almost made me laugh again but I shut down that urge instead took out my phone and clicked a photograph of his. I mean come on, it's not every day that you get to humiliate The Draco Malfoy.

I had put my phone aside but we were getting very curious looks in order to know what had caused us to laugh that much and about the device I just used.

"All right, firstly Mr Malfoy don't you know about this 'bouncing ferret' incident? I mean you are the father of the original introducer of the line 'My father will hear about this' " I tried my best to imitate Malfoy's voice when Pamela and Blaise started to laugh again and our dear ferret's face went red.

"Was this even a line, my boy? I never heard of it!" Mr Malfoy exclaimed, making us laugh all over again.

"My my, now as much as would like to recite this incident to all of you, pray tell me why my wand wouldn't yield?" I asked once I overcame the laughter.

"I suggest you all tell her because it's not good to be at the end of receiving her wrath, my dear brother must know that." Ginny snickered after seeing Malfoy's face after saying the last sentence.

"That is because you are no more a Granger but a Zabini. As the wand was suited for Hermione, it won't work for Evanna now. So I guess, we will soon be paying a visit to Ollivander's" I hum in response after my mother's explanation.

"Now, the nosy bookworm won't be able to hex us, aww so sad." This time it was the ferret who spoke up. I was fuming but I had witty comebacks too.

"Aww, but it won't be so rainbows and sunshine for you either because I still can perform my silent wandless magic and not to mention my self-defence training," I told him, offering a sweet smile. He shrunk back after my explanation but the smug look on his face didn't falter.

I had no time to bicker with him so instead, I asked my and Pamela's parents permission to go and pack which we were granted very happily. Pamela couldn't pack all her stuff since it was at the Burrow but Mrs Malfoy told her no to worry since she had a big wardrobe back at the manor and she could collect her things when she chose to disclose her identity to the world.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Having writer's block, but still wrote a chapter for y'all. Keep reading to find out where this love story goes.

Hope you liked this reading as much as I liked it writing. Keep commenting and sharing your views on the story. I am open to criticism but no hate. Keep reading, sharing, voting and commenting.

Love y'all

-Anushka