Part 27

A/N : This is kind of a filler chapter. It's all about to bloooow up from next part :) thanks for sticking with me for this story. I will hopefully have the next part up over the weekend. Stay safe everyone and thanks for reading xx

Nicole

How do I think my best friend is going to react to hearing about me being her sisters girlfriend? Honestly..I'm scared. I'm scared of losing my best friend. They don't call red heads hot tempered for nothing. I've seen Kim angry before. Losing her shit and it's scary. But she needed to know. I'm on my way to her house now because she hasn't responded to my two texts I've sent her this morning. Normally she texts back straight away so maybe it's a sign, that I shouldn't be telling her? But Lily is adamant that we tell our parents about us at my parents BBQ in two days time. Hence why I am anxious to tell Kim before this. I've been playing it out in my head on how I'm actually going to tell Kim that I'm with Lily. We've been best friends since we were kids. Surely this wouldn't come between our friendship? There is only two things that Kim does not know about me..one that I have slept with her brother and two that I am now in a relationship and have been sleeping with her sister for almost 3 months.

I knock on the black door, unsure if I want Kim to answer or not because I am not sure I can handle the truth coming out. My heart is racing and the door opens to reveal two brown eyes that I had only merely stared into hours ago when I came so hard after my shift at the pub.

"Hi babe" Lily said with a huge grin now forming on her face. Clearly no one was around if she was calling me babe.

"Hey" I replied, allowing my body to relax slightly that it was my girlfriend who answered the door and not my best friend.

"Is Kim home?" I asked looking over Lily's brown hair that flowed nicely down her slender shoulders. I didn't see anyone in the hallway and now that I think of it, there were no cars parked in the driveway.

"No" Lily frowned with a hint of sadness in her voice and I couldn't help but stare back at her with confusion.

"Tim's dad passed away last night..I thought Kim would of told you?" Lily said and my heart sank.

"Fuck" I breathed out as a wave of sadness washed over me. I didn't know Tim very well but hearing the news just made my heart break for him.

"Come in" Lily said, reaching for my hand and not giving me the opportunity to protest even if I wanted to. Our hands remained intwined as I shut the front door behind me and let Lily guide me through the hallway of the all too familiar house.

It was strange being here with Lily. I was used to being in this house 4-5 times a week but always when I was with Kim. It still felt surreal the fact that Lily and I had struck up such an intimate relationship when we barely said boo to one another in the past. I would never complain. I have never felt this happy before.

"Tea...Coffee...beer?" Lily asked as we entered the kitchen and her hand dropped my own as she walked over to the fridge and turned to look at me for an answer.

"No thanks" I replied simply and leaned against the kitchen counter close by. I still couldn't believe poor Tim's father passed away last night.

"Poor Tim" I managed to mumble and pulled my phone out from my pocket to see if there was any messages from Kim but there was nothing. I can't begin to imagine how Tim or Kim are feeling right now. Kim had spent a lot of time with Tim's family so it must be effecting her to.

"I knoooow" Lily drew out and took out two bottles of water from the fridge and walked back over towards me.

"Apparently it was a massive heart attack" Lily added and placed the bottles of water by the counter beside me and stepped closer so she was now standing between my legs. I let out a sigh as I wrapped my arms around her. Lily's hands snaked around my waist and pulled me close.