Part 22

Sorry it has been so long 😑😑 I do apologise and I hope people are still interested in reading this. I will be updated Fading Scars next. Thanks for reading 😘😘 xxx

Lily

Michelle Granger. What can I say about Michelle Granger. She was a pretty blonde that was recently out in the gay scene in town. She attended many of the parties that I had been at, hooking up with whatever girl I was into at that moment in time and over time she was one of them.

I had yet to tell Nicole about this because Nicole was too bloody excited about this opportunity of us actually hanging out together making it look like she was supposedly on a date with Sara and I was with Michelle.

I didn't need to be out drinking with them. Sara was irritating and I knew Michelle was fake as fuck. Michelle was only good for one use that night I used her. To fill a void. Now I had Nicole, I just wanted to be with her. Spend time with her doing whatever but I knew Nicole was getting cabin fever of us sneaking around all the time so I just agreed to the do this.

Michelle was very shocked to hear from me the next day since I hadn't spoken to her in almost eight months or so when I briefly said hello at a mutual friend's birthday party out in town one night. This must have been the night Sara seen us hanging around the same people because I vaguely remember seeing her drunken face around the club giving me evils across the room.

When I told Michelle that I had a friend interested in her, she immediately sounded a bit off on the other end of the phone. Michelle said she thought I was phoning for me and her to hook up?was she crazy?

I asked her this as a favour and promised that I would pay for her drinks for the night. After 5 minutes of me actually convincing her to come out. Michelle agreed and I thanked her and hung up the phone.

I texted Nicole and told her the date was on and to tell Sara. Sara better not fuck this up. If she was planning on holding this against me and Nicole for a long time, she had another thing coming. I hated how she acted around Nicole, like they were actual friends. They went out for drinks for one night. A night I know Nicole has regretted since because she came chasing after me to London the following day. It was still frustrating.

The thoughts entered my head at times, would it actually be a bad thing if Kim found out? I mean, Nicole and I were grown ups. Grown ups who happened to be attracted to each other, a lot. Surely Kim could get over the idea of her best friend being with her sister. Could I actually imagine myself in a long term committed relationship with Nicole for us to even have to tell Kim? God it was so frustrating having all of these thoughts and feelings coming and going in my head. I felt like a fucking yo yo.

I spent the couple of days just relaxing in the house. I knew Nicole was working so we texted as much as we could and I felt myself smile every time I seen her name appear on my screen. It was a feeling I only felt once before when I was with my ex but now I know I can feel these things again. I know what I feel for Nicole is real..even if she is calling me a lazy bitch for lying on the sofa all day. The fact that she adds those kisses at the end of her messages I can't help but smile and get excited knowing that tomorrow I will get to kiss her for real.

Nicole

Thank god for the fucking weekend. This week has dragged and I mean dragged. I have worked the most boring shifts in work with closing up the last 3 nights. The most exciting thing that's happened was Jimmy, one of the regular old men won €50 on the Euromillions and decided to buy everyone a drink. A soft drink. I was happy sipping away on my free can of coke while the other old men grunted in refusal and got up and left. It was great..I finished an hour earlier that night because Jimmy cleared the bar out being a tight arse with his money.