Part 14

Nicole

"Keep the change" the bearded man said to me with a wink. Eww, he was like my dads age. I gave him a half smile and walked back to the till placing the money owed for his round of drinks and the rest in the tip jar.

Just your typical Saturday night at work. It was really busy tonight. There was a soccer match on earlier mixed with the usual night crowd and everyone was having fun. Kim was even here with Tim and a few of our friends from school.

I knew Lily was planning on coming in because she told me last night after she fucked me in the back seat of her Mother's car. By the way we have fucked everyday for the past 10 days and it's amazing. I was all against car sex but Lily makes it work. I can't get enough of her. I have yet to go down on her but I think my sexual skills with a woman are improving. Either that or Lily is a lying bitch when she moans and tells me to go hard and faster until she cums.

I wasn't used to putting out this much for anyone but I knew Lily wasn't the type to take me to the latest Fifty shades film or bring me for a romantic meal. It was a shame because I liked being around her. Our hooks ups mostly happened when I finished work or on my days off she would take her Mother's car and drive us somewhere. Mostly up some secluded road in the hills and then she would pull over. Tell me how sexy I was and then kiss me.

One kiss and then clothes were coming off until we struggled to climb into the back seat and then fucked each other. I hated when it was time to go home. To my empty bed and the same thing was happening over and over again. Her texts were brief, mostly just asking if I busy and that how I knew it would be happening again that night. It was getting harder and harder because I knew in the short time I was developing feelings for her and it fucking sucked.

She said she was seeing friends tonight and honestly, I was dreading it. Since waking up this morning I have wanted to phone in sick. I don't want to be a piece of ass for Lily to fuck until she gets bored. I knew she would be going back to London in September and this would stop. She would drop me in the click of her fingers because that's what she does.

So shoot me for starting to develop feelings. I'm a human being. Whoever doesn't is just weird and that's why I think Lily is. She's emotionally damaged if she thinks she can just fuck without feeling anything. When I kissed down her body, I see her beauty. I get that excited feeling in my stomach whenever she smiles at me. The one person I didn't think would be possible to make me feel like is now making me feel like this.

I hate hiding this. Everything is bottled up and it's eating me up inside. I'm lying to my friend about sleeping with her sister. I'm lying to myself by not telling anyone that I like a girl. I like have sex with a girl. I like Lily Davies and I know I can never have a relationship with her.

I need some space. I need to think about things properly. The last two weeks have been so intense and maybe it needed to stop. As much as I didn't want it to, I know I'll be the one who gets hurt. And I'll be left to pick up the pieces by myself because nobody knows about us.

And here she comes strolling over to the bar. Her group she came in with go straight for the pool table which is already hijacked by a group of lads. There better not be any fights. I'm really not in the mood for staying back tonight to clean up broken glass until 4 in the morning. I slowly make my way up to her when I see Tony is busy serving someone else at the other end of the bar.

"So are you always stuck behind the bar now that you're officially an adult" Lily says with a sexy smile. I know she's having a casual conversation with me but with her eyes, she's undressing me and eye fucking me.

"No I do I bit of both" I replied gripping onto the beer tap.

"What can I get you" I asked knowing I needed to keep this short. We were in my work place and Kim was a mere 20 feet away.