Part 8

Nicole

I had sex with a girl. A woman. Lily to be precise. God I can't get it out of my head. I'm currently lying in her bed. After I came we lay in her bed trying to catch our breaths. She went quiet. Like weirdly quiet. I asked her if she was ok and she just nodded and closed her eyes for five minutes before she eventually getting dressed and said that the others would be back soon.

An hour later and they were back. Full of smiles and a Chinese takeaway in hand. I wasn't hungry though so I skipped out on it. Lily didn't eat anything either. She just sat on the other end of the sofa engrossed on her phone like we weren't even there. I decided it would be best for an early night making the excuse of my hangover and we had a long day planned for tomorrow with sight seeing around London.

Apparently me and Kim were suppose to be sharing Harry's room, whoever the hell Harry was but now there was a change of plan and now I was bunking in with Lily. She mumbled something about taking the couch and I didn't protest. If she wanted to be weird and closed up again, then let her. I on the other hand was sexually relieved and going to sleep in her bed.

I still wanted her though. I was interested in her. I don't know if I like her or if it was an attraction but I wanted to touch her the way she touched me. I wanted it to happen again but Lily obviously didn't want it after tonight so I was just going to have to accept that. I had a horrible feeling in the pit of stomach at the thought of not being with her again. What the hell was wrong with me.

*

It was near one in the morning and I was still tossing and turning in Lily's bed. Kim was at it like a rabbit with Tim and let me tell you I can bloody hear everything in the room next door. I groaned picking up my phone and going on a dating app. Fuck it. Maybe I needed to spread my wings. Maybe I needed to untick men and click on women instead. If any of them were like Lily it might be fun. Maybe I needed a distraction from her.

I heard footsteps a few minutes later coming up the hallway and then the bedroom door opened. The room was dark but I could vaguely make out Lily's body stood by the door.

"The sofa is so uncomfortable" she whispered.

I dropped my phone and pulled back the covers and she quickly made her way over. I don't know why she didn't just sleep in here in the first place. She was the one making this awkward. She settled into the bed, lying flat on her back. I was the same and she appeared to be going to sleep because she didn't say anything.

I picked up my phone again and discreetly began swiping through the profiles of different women back home. Some were pretty and some were fucking scary. How would I know it was actually them in the picture. They could be some serial killer and want to chop me up. The idea of online dating was now suddenly starting to freak me out.

"Don't swipe for her..I know her..major slut" Lily suddenly said and I looked over at her.

I thought she was asleep. She was looking at my phone. I felt embarrassed now. I had kept my phone low enough but she obviously was looking at what I was doing.

"I..I was just.."

"Curious" she said and felt like a tool for stuttering.

I glanced back down at my phone and the light reflected up to her. She was now sat up on her side staring at me. Only wearing a string top and the rest I couldn't see under the covers. I was never attracted to tattoos but hers were hot. The ink running down her arm I just wanted to run my fingers down her smooth skin and follow the patterns. She was so confusing. When we were alone she was smiling and chatty but as soon as we were around others she closed up. I really wish I had someone to talk about this shit to..it was a headfuck.