Part 18

Lily

"Lily come on" Harry shouted from outside my bedroom door.

I was beginning to feel sorry for him. This was his third attempt trying to get me to open the door but I was busy. I was sat up with Nicole straddling me and I was inside of her while she moaned quietly as my thumb brushed over her clit whilst pushing further inside of her.

"Maybe we should stop" Nicole groaned against my shoulder. Her teeth biting onto the skin of my shoulder each time I fucked her harder and harder. I knew it wouldn't be long until she came.

"No chance" I replied placing a kiss on her neck which caused her to moan a little louder this time and it just turned me on even more. We must have been in here for over 2 hours now and it was dark outside. After I made her cum, maybe then I would reconsider stopping for a while.

Now that I had Nicole back I didn't want to let her go. I missed this. I missed having her around and with us being in London we had so much freedom, I could help but take advantage of it.

"I'm so close" Nicole mumbled. Her fingers were scratching my inked arm and her hips rocking against my busy hand.

I fought through the cramp forming in my hand and pushed her back onto my mattress while continuing to pump my fingers in and out of her wetness. She moaned loudly with the move and held onto my hips for support as I felt her begin to clench around my fingers.

God she was so sexy. Her eye brows creasing when she was about to orgasm. Her lips pursed and an almost painful look on her face as she moaned out as her body shuddered when she came. I could probably watch this face everyday for the rest of my life but that was a scary thought that would never be mentioned, at least not outside of my thoughts for a long time anyway.

My hand was numb as I removed it from between her legs and leaned it on the mattress and staying on top of her. Both of us sweaty and breathless.

"Oh my god" she groaned a minute later as she wiped her blonde damped hair. I could probably keep going for another few rounds but I did promise Harry over text this morning that we were going out tonight.

I crawled on top of her and our lips met for a sloppy kiss. I couldn't help but hum as our tongues battled for dominance. I was always the one in control but Nicole was taking more of it and proved her point earlier the way she fucked me on the sofa. She was surprising me more and more every time I got with her.

"Lily come on" Harry banged on the door once again.

"Alright for fuck sake..give me a minute" I shouted and Nicole just let out a giggle beneath me.

"He is going to be pissed" I sighed sitting back on my heels and looking for a t-shirt I could throw on so I could go talk to him.

"It's not like I dragged you in here" Nicole said rubbing her toe along my thigh and it was slowly creeping it's way between my legs but I grabbed it but she couldn't go any further.

"No but I did with you" I smirked back. I wouldn't call it literally dragging her into my bedroom. More like kissing her but banging into every bloody thing a long the way. We couldn't keep our hands off each other and we haven't ever since.

"When do you need to go back" I asked and she groaned holding her head in her hands. I knew it would be easier if we could hide away here forever but we couldn't. She shrugged her shoulders.

"I need to look up flights and book something..nobody even knows I'm gone yet" she replied looking worried.

"I'm covered with Kim for a couple of days with her going out for dinner with Tim tonight and then they are going to his sisters birthday lunch tomorrow" Nicole said and I nodded. It was funny how she knew more about my sister than I did but then again they were best friends.