Chapter 23

AN: Surprise! It's a double update! 😆

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Percy!" Annabeth yelled happily, seeing them finally arrive. Well, everyone but End who had stayed in the cabin. Which Percy was kinda grateful for.

"What is going on?" He asked after seeing her. If someone knew something, then it was her. Everyone listened, curious as to what was happening.

"Well two hours ago a profecy appeared, but more I can't say. The gods didn't want us to know yet." She explained almost just as cluelessas the rest.

"Wait, the Gods are here?" Luke asked surprised.

"Yes. It seems like they wanted to know how everyone was doing, and use the break as a chance to spend time with their children."

"My. How they've changed.." Percy said signing, thinking of the past.

"Back then all we had of them was the order to become strong."  Castor said.

"But not too strong since then we'd be a danger to them."
"But not too strong since then we'd be a threat to them."

Zoe and Castor said at the same time.

"Ah yeah the good ol' times." Percy said. "Anyways, why in Chaos' name didn't they want us to know the minute it appeared?. They may be Gods, but I'm pretty sure we have enough authority to get notified in time too" he continued.

"Well it seemed to have mentioned something bad" Calypso said appearing behind the group. "I mean, when doesn't it?" Luke said. "Every profecy is always bad for one person or another." He added.

"True that" Castor said.

"Well if you guys would stop talking and start walking to the big house instead I'm sure we'd know what's happening sooner rather than later." Silena said while sighing irritated.

"You're right, let's go." Percy said.

"Yeah. Jason, Thalia, Leo, Nico and Bianca are waiting already too." Calypso said.

"Oh my, I'm sorry to hear that. Must've been rough- leaving your dear Leo behind like that, only to come and find us." Percy said sighing dramatically. Calypso elbowed him.

"At least, according to the Gods, he came back for me after some trials (although I was already gone). Not like some other person I know. I bet that person is still single right now as well." She shot back.

"Ahhh. That's gotta hurt. Want some ice for that Percy?" Zoe asked laughing.

Percy: Well actually ..I did do something (?)

"*cough* anyways.. let hurry up and see what's going on." Percy said and started jogging over to the big house.

After everyone had arrived the door was closed and the mood got really really serious. The Gods were looking nervous and a little paranoid, weirdly enough.

"So Chiron, what's going on?" Luke asked seing as the other Gods were all pretty occupied with thinking about something.

"Well.. besides the way it arrived the new profecy also looks a bit worrying." He said, handing a piece of paper over to Luke who soon began reading it out loud.

"A truth stays unoutspoken,
A flaw gets forcefully broken.
A being of power betrays,
They will wreak havoc all over the place.
Ten people should push the End,
To safe their dearest friend.
Should the traitor not be found and saved,
There will no future path for earth be paved."

"Well that's pretty vague." Percy said.

"Oh really??" Zeus said rolling his eyes. The other Gods just watched too stressed to argue or speak.