Chapter 7

Percy POV

It was first when I got to my room, that I noticed that a planet was wiped out and turned to ash.

As the prince of the universe, I could of course feel that.

"Damn it.."

I laid down on my bed. They'd better not be too annoying..

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Time skip~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Percy POV

After some weeks it was time to go to Earth. I took out my black cloak and hurriedly packed a bag. After that, I teleported to Chaos.

He looked at me and then the cloak.

"You're going undercover again?"

"Yes I am. Who knows. Maybe I won't have to reveal myself at all. And nobody will know who I am"

The people may have forgotten what I looked like as Percy Jackson because so much time went by, but the Olympians and demigods could still remember what I looked like. My face may have changed, but part of it still resembled the me then..

"Oh please. There always happens something" Chaos answered while he rolled his eyes.

I took on my cloak and flipped the hood on. Not minding what he said.

"I'm going now then" I said as I walked away.

"Would you blow your cover for a cool intrance?" He asked as he smiled with as raised eyebrow.

I stopped and smiled right at him. "Maybe.." "bye dad!"

I turned again and teleported to the place the army was gathering.

Chaos POV

Looked in the direction where he was a second ago.

Suddenly I felt a presence behind me.

"Sir, do you want me to.."

"Not today Damien" I said without even looking behind me.

"As you wish."

I made a bit money appear and showed it to him.

"Three days"

"A week" he answered while looking in the same direction I did.

"Don't you cheat Sir."

"I never.."

"You did before. I investigated.."

I looked defeated at my desk

Percy POV

I looked at the mass. Everybody was either getting ready to travel or chatting with somebody.

I saw a chatting and laughing group of six people and knew exactly who they were.

And I must say, for normal people that would be difficult. Because everyone here had a cloak on.

That's the reason I could stay undercover.

Suddenly the army started moving towards some airships. There they split up and entered them.

They themselves could not transport like Chaos and me. So me and Dad constructed these ships that can. That way it will go way faster and we won't have to transport everyone everytime.

I hurriedly entered a random airship and found myself a room where I could lay down. The flight would take an hour, so I had enough time to rest a bit again.

Luke POV

The army was gathering and me
Zoe, Bianca, Silena, Calypso and
Castor were talking about how it would be to be back on Earth.

Chaos even gave us permission to reveal ourselves! Though I was a bit scared about that one..

Bianca, Selina, Calypso and Zoe were just chatting about some girlish stuff I didn't really pay attention to. I heard Leo's name at some point though, and saw Calypso blush.

That is, I saw the part of her face that wasn't covered, turn red.

I didn't really understand why though. Girls..

I looked at Castor but he just shook his head as if to say that he didn't understand either.

Suddenly I felt as if somebody was watching us. Castor seemed to have the same feeling as me. Because he was taping on my shoulder and showing from where it came.

It was a lone solider probably looking our way. The only thing I saw was his smile. Who was he? Did we know him?

Suddenly the army started moving and I lost sight of him.

"Let's get moving too" Zoe said.

I nodded an we headed to a random airship where we imidiatly went to a room to rest. The rooms here were for about seven persons.

I opened a door and was surprised to see a guy sitting on a bed already. But I knew him. Even though most of his face was covered because of the hood, I could still remember these lips and his pale skin.. This was the person that was watching us before!

Percy POV

I will not lie. I was freaking out right now. What the Chaos were they doing here?!? There were so many other airships and rooms! How come they had to choose the exact same as me??

"Uhm.. Hi.. is it ok if we stay here?" The one I knew was Luke asked.

Why was he asking? I raised an eyebrow.

"These rooms are not private you know? Everybody may sleep everywhere.. " I answered until I thought about how they maybe could recognize my voice.

Zoe hit Luke. "It's as he said idiot. Why would you even ask?"

He rubbed his head "sorry.."

"By the way. I'm Zoe this is Bianca, that Silena, that Calypso, that one is Castor and the idiot one is Luke." She said.

I was stunned. "You give your names away that easily??"

"We don't care about that, and what harm could it do?" She said. "So. What's your name?"

"I.." damn. I hadn't thought of a name jet.. Flacy? No. Peng? As if.. uhm..uhm..

"Jack!! . *Cought*. I'm Jack." I answered. "Let's get along." I said smiling as we shacked hands.

I hope this will not get too difficult..