Chapter 13 1.1

3rd Person POV

"Will he be ok?"

A person asked as he/she looked at a cloaked figure laying down on an before seemingly sleeping.

The sun was going down and as it was getting darker, and darker the tension seemed to grow too. Another person looked at the cloaked figure.

A dark mist seemed to emit from the sleeping figure and surrounded him. It seemed like the mist was trying to fight against him in a way. Only extremely slowly the outer layer of the black mist seemed to dissaper, making space for the new outer layer and making space for new mist.
The only thing you could see of the figures face was his mouth and half of his nose. Even though the figure didn't move at all, he gritted his teeth. Sweat beads rolled down his face and his breathing was heavy and irregular. He seemed to be in pain.

"He's just fighting the poison." The other person said. He had to admit though that it looked more like a curse though. It hurt him to see him like this. But it was his job to stay calm and be better.

"Hm.." The other person just answered, sounding pained and sad. But the person also seemed quite mad.

"..I'll leave you allone with him then.." The other person said, eyeing the other person.

"Yes.."

As one person left the other just keept starting at the man laying down on the bed for a while longer.

After a while the person walked over and kneed down next to the bed, patting the sleeping person.
A pained expression could still be seen on the person face as the person keep staring at the sleeping man.

After a quick kiss on the forehead (without removing the cloak of course), the person hurriedly left, leaving the sleeping person allone in the room. Fighting the black mist seemingly a bit easier, but still not easy enough to erase the pained expression

~~~~~~~~~

AN: Hello guys! Firstly I'd like to thank you all for reading this. It's amazing how many reads I have already! Even though it's no where near a thousand, like other people have.. I wasn't expecting that many. Thank you very much.!🙌 And like you probably already figured this is only the first part of the chapter. I just wanted to post something, so I thought, why not split it. Though this here is in reality more like a short filler.

Sincerely, yours truly. 💗