Chapter 9

Percy POV

It didn't take long, and I could already see camp. I stared at it while walking and couldn't help but feel both nervous and not surprising angry. But there was more. Hurt. I felt hurt. Calm down, you don't want another planet bursting, do you.. I calmed myself down a bit.

"PERCY!!!"

"Woah?!?" I screamed and fell.
Luke looked at me surprised. But started laughing.

The heck Dad?! Don't surprise me like that!

"I don't care about that Percy! What did you think you were doing?!!! Destroying another planet and not telling me for weeks!! Do you know how much paperwork I have now??!" He MMd me (Mind Message).

...

I stood up, ignoring him. "Everything ok?" Luke asked.
"Yes, of course" I smiled at him laughing embarrassed.

'Later dad..

I could hear a irritated "Tzt.." before I cut of the connection.

We started walking again. I could see Zoe and the others laughing at me. That was embarrassing..

But it kind of helped me relax a bit. I smiled. As we entered camp I could see many staring at us. We weren't that many. Maybe 1000 or so. So it wasn't too crowded. I could hear gossip from everywhere though. The soliders were talking about how the prince could be right here. It didn't interest me much though, since I was the person himself. Luke and the others didn't seem to interested either. They seemed more.. depressed? "What is it?" I asked.

Zoe tried to laugh but failed. "You got us. It's just so depressing that we.." "never saw the prince" Bianca ended the sentence. I had to laugh. "Really?! Never??" It was my fault they never saw me. I did everything to prevent them seeing me. Once I even involved them in a bathroom flooding. They had to stay there and help cleaning and repairing because they were there. It was still funny thinking about it. "Never" Luke replied depressed. "Ha ha ha. How long have you been in the army now?"

"..3 000 years" Calypso answered.
"Ha ha ha!!" I laughed so much it hurt. "Stop laughing. That's mean of you.." Luke said pouting.

I whipped away a tear and calmed myself down. The demigods where getting anxious over what to do. When Castor saw that he imidiatly started walking towards the big house. We followed him. I became nervous. No, it couldn't be?.. But before I could react, they were already introducing themselves to some demigods as the comanders.. no..

"Sorry for the late introduction, but we are the comanders of this army." Luke said. Nooooooooo..
Damn it! Now that I was in their group I would get a bit attention too! I stared at them until they noticed and asked. "Is something wrong Jack?"

"No..but..you..you are the comanders??!"

Now they stared at me. "Yes. You didn't know?" Silena said.

"No.." I'm sure dad did though.. I will have a long talk with him later. How could he not tell me?!

The young demigods stared at me now. I bowed and introduced myself. "I'm Jack."

I was still angry, but had to get it together. After all I didn't want them to suspect anything. After a while all the head counselors came to greet us. "I'm Annabeth, this is .." I didn't listen further. I will not lie. It hurt seeing her again. Everyone who betrayed me was here now. Though they seemed kind of unmotivated and..sad?..

Some hunters and Romans were also there. I could not find Thalia, Nico, Jason and Leo though. Where were they?

"Hey, what do these losers want here?" Suddenly a voice behind me said. I could feel my anger rising again. I knew this voice.. I turned and saw Nathan. He stood there proudly and looked at us as if we were insects. "And who are you?" Luke said with a mocking voice. "I'm Nathan! Son of Poseidon!" He said proudly.

"Pft! And?. Are you some wannabe hero or what?" Calypso said.

"I'm really strong!" He said.

"Oh please! You're no way stronger than us! And not even in the league to be a brother of Percy Jackson!" Castor said probably figuring this was his week point.

Everybody flinshed. "Where is he bye the way?" Zoe asked.. Everybody flinshed again and looked at the floor. "He's.. no longer here.." Annabeth answered looking sadly. Everyone was shocked. "No longer here?! Where is he??" Bianca said upset.

"He is.." Annabeth began but seemed oddly sad. I stayed silent and looked at the floor.

"We were at fault!" Another camper suddenly burst out.

"What?" Luke asked confused.

"It was our fault he.. Percy.. he left.." Luke stared at Annabeth.

"What, did, you, do?" He asked his voice leaking anger.

"We.."

"They were completely at fault" suddenly a voice behind us said. I looked at him. It was Chiron. He wasn't there when it happened. He was doing something the gods
asked him to do. So how come he knew about it?.

"These campers naively believed Percy had tried to kill Nathan. Which in the end" he stared at Nathan. "wasn't true. Ignoring and staring at him started. Following Annabeth cheating on him. And, who knows why, Poseidon disowning him." Suddenly a chill when trough everyone. Calypso, Luke, Zoe, Silena, Castor and Bianca seemed pretty angry. "YOU DID WHAT?!? How could you?!" Luke screamed. Especially looking at Annabeth. "guys.. Say hello." I said reminding them of their plan to reveal themselves. "I don't know if they are even worth it." Luke said walking away into and all black a silver cabin Chaos prepared for us and the army. The others followed. The soliders were shocked. The Romans and hunters seemed to have heard of it beforehand.

As we left, I could see Annabeth, Clarisse, and all the others looking guilty.

I looked at Luke and the others. Why were they so angry over me leaving?..