Chapter 22

Today was a rare off day. A break so to say. For all campers that had to endure the harsh training of the chaos commanders for a while now. Two weeks had passed since End and Percys sparr. And weirdly enough nothing happened. No attacks. Nothing. Which was weird enough.

So after careful consideration of the campers health, mental state, and Leo somehow blowing up the training area (which he now had to fix himself) the team decided to let everyone have a break. Of course there were still some campers and soldiers on patrol, but at least the training had paused.

Although Percy was strongly against it at first. After all, training the campers had been Percys escape plan from End, who now and then seemed to appear in front of him.

He had focused so much on training the campers that he hadn't even had the chance to properly talk with Poseidon. There was still this weird awkwardness whenever they were near each other.

-

Luke, Silena and Castor were in the Chaos cabin. Luke was trying to find something good to watch on tv, Castor was reading a book and Silena was making herself a fruitsalad.

Suddenly though Percy burst through the door. Making the three of them look at him surprised. In the moment they had thought that the attack they had been waiting for was finally here, but their will to fight was shattered in an instant when Percy spoke next.

"Did you know that finding Nemo had a sequel?!"

Everyone sighed a little relieved they didn't have to fight. It was just Percy being Percy.

"yeah. Finding Dori, right?." Silena said as she continued with her salad.

"how come I didn't know???!!" Percy said shocked while unhappily waving around with his arms.

Luke snorted. "I would've expected you of all people to know" he said.

"I know right??!" Percy said sighing while sitting down on the couch dramatically. Silena walked over from the open kitchen and handed Percy a bowl of blueberries, and then took a seat too, eating her fruit salad. Percy forgot his shock quickly and began eating his blueberries.

"Hey. Why didn't I get anything.??" Luke complained.

"Cause you didn't just get a shocking relevation. Also, only blueberries were left, so Percy kinda already had the dibs on that." Silena said matter of factly, while Luke just pouted.

"Those are more of a purple though." Percy said while still eating happily. After revealing himself to everyone he had somehow become a bit softer. Only when he was seriously relaxing though. And only when he knew that capable people were on guard while he wasn't.

"Do you really wanna correct me now?" Silena asked Percy with a glare which made Percys inner alarm go of while screaming 'abort mission'. "Nope. It's blueberries. Super blue. You're the best." he stated and Silena looked at the television instead.

"So what are we watching?"

"Nothing. Luke's been jumping back and forth in the channels for an hour now." Castor said from behind them. He was sitting at a desk, book in hand.

"It's just super hard to find something good!" Luke protested. "how about you try finding something??" he said to Selina.

"nah. Too bothersome."

"I wish I could watch finding Dori.." Percy exclaimed sadly, talking to himself.

Luke and Silena picked it up though.
"Sadly not possible. We don't have the movie here." Luke said shrugging.

"I know who does~" Suddenly a voice came from right next to Percy's ear. "Not in a hundred years." Percy said, his sword already against Ends neck since he had spoken. "Alright.. I'll just wait a hundred and one years then. We do have the time." End said casually shrugging taking a step back.

Percy almost let out a breath of relief when he heard what End said next. "Who knows though, you should be careful, not that I accidentally let out spoilers.~"

At first when he met End and found out who he was, he couldn't really get the person and the way Chaos described him to match. But now he could see it clearly. End was pure evil.

"I'll rip your heart out and stuff it in your mouth." He threatened but the thick skinned End just answered calmly. "Aw no need for that. Such things won't kill me. Also, no need to rip my heart out, you already have my heart anyway." he said.

"smooth." Castor replied from behind them while Percy just continued staring at End, imaging stabbing him with a hundred knives.

If only he could use his princely background as defense and attack right now. But sadly no one here but Damien knew about him being Flang. And he'd prefer to keep it that way.

Still, he let out a murderous aura that made even End know he'd gone too far. End would've described it as the feeling you get while patting a street kitten that has had enough of the pets. At first it was enjoyable but if one would continue to pet it it would run away unhappily, wasting all effort from before. So he decided to withdraw his hand and make the kitten want pets later on.

He raised his hands. "Alright alright.~ I just wanted to apologize for everything that happened before with this movie you wished for." he said while the talked about movie appeared in Ends hands.

Percy didn't know what to do. Either he got himself the movie and watch it or he could risk getting spoilers from End. Even battle choices were easier. After a while he just roled his eyes, while sighing loudly and slumping back down into the couch exhausted. His sword slipped from his hands and landed on the floor. Signaling End that he had won. Percy had been beaten. It's been a while since that happened.

The movie magically flowed over to the the television, while Luke, Castor and Silena just let it happen. It didn't really matter to them if they watched Finding Dori or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guys! There's been a prophecy!"

Bianca said while bursting through the door. Percy, Luke, Castor, Silena and End where just doing whatever, laying around in weird positions all over the couch since the movie ended. Percy was sitting on the couch backwards, Silena was holding a mirror in the hand while laying on the couch spread out, Luke was hanging down from the couch head down, Castor was reading his book while laying on the couch normally, and End was half leaning half laying over the backrest, watching Percy have a zoned out moment.

But Bianca choose to ignore it since there were more important matters at hand. Everyone jumped up surprised after hearing the news and in only two seconds they were all equipped and ready for whatever there may come at them, their seriousness restored.

"Let's hurry then!" Pery said as he started going to the door.

"Actually... There's no need to hurry.." Bianca said and Percy looked at her in confusion. "it's all already written down on paper."

"I-uhm-ok- what?" Percy asked confused.

"What's the meaning of this?" Luke asked confused as well. Silena and Castor looked curious too. End just watched everything from the sidelines.

"It's all already written down and over. I don't know much. Calypso just send me to you to tell you. As far as I heard the prophecy appeared an hour ago." She explained.

"An hour ago and we were not alarmed? And it appeared just like that? Weird." Silena said.

"We should just go and ask." Castor said and everyone nodded.

"Still. Finally something with at least a litte bit of action in it!" Percy said and headede out the door, everyone else following.

__________________________

Yay! A new chapter is out! Again, sorry it took so long. Not gonna lie for most of the time I was just lazy. But I do have an excuse for a month!. Since last month I and my mother had Corona. But anyways, thank you all for reading. Also, I love reading your comments. It just encourages me to continue this story. :) Stay healthy!