Chapter 11

Hi! It's been some time.. and I'm sorry!🙏 Please forgive me! There are no excuses for it! Though I was sick and the toilet was practically my best friend for more that a week😅.. it was horrible.. but well.. here a new chapter✌🌼💗🌾🍃🐚👍✌💗🌼:

Percy POV

As I figured, it was the God's that appeared. It was quite funny how surprised they were when they saw their 'dead' children. But it hurriedly turned to a heartwarming welcome.

"What.. how.. where have you been Bianca? I searched for you in the whole underworld but you were nowhere to be found. Nico was really angry when he found out.!" Hades said.

"It's ok Luke. I'm sorry.." Hermes said.

"I'm so glad to see you!" Aphrodite said to Silena while hugging her.

Castors dad just hugged him.

It was all so emotional I could have cried. But I won't waste tears on that.

Zeus looked at Calypso and to my surprise he smiled and said. "Welcome back"

Not only I was surprised. Practically the whole camp looked a bit confused at him. Poseidon was here too, but didn't greet anyone. He seemed kind of down.

Chaos POV

I was eating dinner while reading through a Harry Potter book, I found in Percy's room.

It was pretty ok. I liked it. Suddenly a servant came through the doors, and walked my way. He stopped some feet away from me, before bowing. "Sir. The chef would like to know from when on, he will have to prepare a meal for two again" he plainly said.

I looked at him. "That could take a while. Flang is still on Earth. Tell him, I will send someone to inform him of it when he's back!"

Now that I think about it, he's been gone for a while now..

I thought back to our last conversations. Suddenly I realized something and chocked on my food. Shocked, scared and nervous I looked wide-eyed at the floor. Why didn't I think of that sooner.. "What did he mean with the ability to control...?"

Percy POV

"Achoo!"

"Everything ok?" Luke asked. "Are you getting sick?"

"No." I answered. We were still in the big house. And I was getting annoyed that I couldn't go to sleep yet. The gods were still talking to their children and some were eating.

This was getting on my nerves. Since when were the gods that friendly?

I've had enough..

I abruptly stood up, making everyone look at me. "What is your business here anyway?" I asked the gods.

They seemed quite shocked that I was not talking formally to them. "Watch your tone boy" Zeus said.

"You'd better watch your tone Zeus" I said sharply.

All the others looked quite surprised in my lack of respect.

What I did was not the best thing to do since I wanted to stay undercover, but I was sleepy, and they were in the way of me getting that sleep. And nobody stands between me and my sleep. Nobody.

"And who are you?" Aphrodite asked, though not as angry as Zeus. "I'm Jack" I answered and flashed her a smile.

I could swear I saw her blushing shortly..