Chapter 12

Percy POV

After it got pretty late the gods wished their kids good night and left. Well I guess they had to do God-stuff.

And finally I got my well deserved sleep.

~~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~~

"Sooooo Jack, what weapon exactly are you good at?" Luke asked me. It was morning and we all sat in the living room. The night was way to short if you ask me..

I looked at him. Well then, what should I say? They asked me if I could help teach the campers, and not thinking about the consequences I said yes. Now they definitely needed to know..

Ok Percy.. you have to say something.. but what?.. Percy this silence is getting akward.. say something!!

As I was getting more and more nervous the others seemed to get more and more interested.

"I- I ... Damn it. You decide.." I said sighing. I gave up. Just let them know that I'm multi talented. It's not a big deal right? At least I'm this situation it didn't seem to high and mighty to say so..

"What?" Luke asked confused.

"Well I don't specifically have a preference. I learned a variety of things. Sword, bow, spear, hand to hand combat and some others. So the question is not really what I can, but what I should train. What exactly do you need? Maybe I am capable of that too."

This is weird.. I feel so OP.. it's really wierd...

Everyone looked at me for a while before Luke spoke up.

"Sword training and hand to hand combat I guess." He said, shrugging it of.

"K" I said trying to calm down again. They took it quite normally. But well, that's good I guess.

I'm so glad to have them as my friends..

~~~~~timeskip~~~~~

It has been two days now since we started training the campers. The big fire was ok. It was quite boring though..

It was morning and I walked around camp, getting greeted by the campers. I guess the mix of hard training, being nice and helping them, was a good combination. They had quite the respect for me now and I felt like a real teacher. Kind of. My personality was still ice cold though. A special mix of ice cold, unmoved by anything, I still hated them a bit, and making jokes while talking to them. I didn't make jokes that often though..

These past few days I had the time to think about things. Like, about my feelings for the camp. And I came to a conclusion.
I couldn't care less. It's just a camp anyways. So what's there to feel? I never got betrayed and I was never and will never be Percy Jackson. I will always be Flang. I always lived on planet Chaos.

I decided to think like that. That's what made most sense. I didn't want to hate them, but I still did. So I'll just think about it like it never happened, because there never was a Percy to begin with. And everything that happened, is just some random book I read and gained knowledge and all of that from. Sure, I was here before, but at the same time I wasn't.

Boom. A great idea, isn't it.?
No wait. It's not an idea. It's reality. I feel so much better now! No words can describe how happy I'm feeling.

I saw Luke walking over to me. "Hey Jack! You sure got popular here huh.?" He said.

"Yeah. I guess. I don't know how I should feel about that though.." I said. Getting all that attention wasn't exactly a good thing.

"It'll be alright. Don't worry so much about every little thing. If you need help, I'm always there for you." He said, smiling and patting my head. I funnily blushed a bit at that. Good thing my hood covers most of my face..