Chapter 18

AN: Remember the picture of End I once posted with a chapter? Ignore it, read the description of him here and imagine him how you want.

----------------Flashback----------------

Percy POV

I ran as fast as I could, while trying to stop the bleeding from my lower abdomen with a hand.

I had my sword Death in the other. A particular name, but I had to live with it since it was a gift from father.

Again I tried to MM him, but it didn't work. Something seemed to have cut the connection. And it seemed like it was something quite powerful as well.

I stopped running as I let myself slide down a tree. My chasers must have lost me. Well I did make sure not to leave some bloodtrail..

I breathed heavily as I pressed down on my wound with both hands.

Damn these Kshsjej (⬅️other language) and their ability to hurt and kill gods.. Why do they even have that power?!

If I was my dad I'd have killed them all already. I mean they declare us war all the time, try to kill us all the time, and are too powerful for their own good. And then there's also the fact that they kidnap otherworldlers. Despicable. But my dad seemed to not want to kill them for whatever reason. So I had no choice but comply. And now here I am. Feeling more human than ever again even though I was just send to kidnap a leader.. No but seriously why and how should I kidnap their leader if he's basically as strong as me now?! I mean. I'm woundable again. And I haven't fought while woundable in a long time. It'd be so much easier just to kill him. But orders are orders. And I could not change them. They were absolute. Besides. Dad entrusted this to me. And I felt quite honored.

I focused on my wound again. It bleed quite a lot still. And it hurt like a seaturtlebite. (AN: Yes, children-friendly curse words.)

I looked around with a slightly blurry view. It was dark and the ground was wet. All plants were either withered or black colored by nature. The tree I was leaning on was the later.

Although I was pretty sure I had painted a part of it red by now.

Damit. I shouldn't have let them lead me right into a trap like this...

Yeah. I had followed a clue about the leaders location. Well it seemed like I was lead right into a trap. Instead of a noble with the knowledge about the leaders location, I got a backstabbing and bloody hands. Also a bloody sword since they had to pay three times the blood I lost. So. To make it easier I cut off their heads. Soon after I finished though, other troupes arrived and I was in no condition to fight more. So I ran.

Since they definitely were not expecting that, I could escape without any problems. The real problem lies here now.

I looked at my bleeding wound again. Somehow I felt all sweaty and dizzy. I looked ahead as I saw a blurry figure coming my way. Somehow I didn't even think of the possibility of it being an enemy solider. All I thought about was the pain my wound caused. I closed my eyes trying to calm my breathing and trying to forget the pain. Although it did not work. I opened my eyes again to see the figure standing before me now. I looked him in the eyes before I lost continuousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End POV

I saw him sitting there. The most beautiful thing- being I've ever seen. His hair a beautiful dark brown, his eyes a wonderful dark green that seemed to swollow you up whole if you were careless. And they shone like stars.