Chapter 2

Percy POV

I wandered around for some weeks and was sometimes closer to death than I had planned. Ok. You can't plan something like that. But still! Was I really smelling that delicious?? I felt like every monster wanted me dead for the sake of eating me. Either that, or they wanted me signing something..

I was just walking around the forest when suddenly a person just appeared before me. He had pale skin and beautiful dark eyes that looked like they had the Galaxy in them. His hair was just plain black. For Hades sake, that startled me!

But me, being the intelligent Percy I am, I just said

"Hi?.."

He looked at me and laughed. "The best reaction yet" He was weird.. Maybe I should call the police..wait. Will they even find. Me before something happens? Should I just run and scream? Or fight?

I was getting confused.

"Sorry about that?.." I said still unsure of what I should do.

"Sooooo umm.. who are you exactly?"

"Oh! Um.. *caught* *caught* I'm Chaos the most powerful being in the universe. And I'm here to take you with me!"

I looked at him in disbelief. "Take me with you?" I asked again to be sure I heard right.

"Yep. To take you with me"

"So to take me with you... And what would my job be?"

"You'd be trained my personal assassin and secretary"

"Secretary??..."

"Yep. Secretary.."

"Wait! Why secretary??"

"I need a nap now and then too you know." He looked at me as if that would be the most normal thing for someone like him to say.

"But well... of course you could also just go back to camp." He smiled at me.

That hit a nerve. I'm not going back there!!

He looked at me. "Soooo?.. Your decision?"

I looked him straight in the eyes. "Are there blue cookies?"

"Yep."

"Deal!"

I gave him my hand, and he transported us immediately somewhere else.

"Wha.." "Welcome to my planet!"
I looked at him in disbelief. And then at the planet. It was cool. You could see that he liked colors like black, silver and dark blue.

"Oh come on! That was way to fast! Not even an emotional moment or anything like that!? Were is your sense of drama?! We were just suddenly here. Not even a train ride or a dark inside of the portal!"

He looked sad at being scolded. Oh no.. I made the most powerful being in the universe sad.. am I even allowed to do that?!

" ..*Cought* *cought* Well anyway what are the rules. You know like 'never go into that room' or 'don't touch this rose'. Or something like that.." I tried to start the conversation.

"Oh.. the only rule is that you're not allowed to reveal yourself to anyone. Don't say your name, don't show anyone your face, don't give hints that you came from Earth or were a demigod."

"Why would I do the last part? They'd have me figured out in no time. Tzz." I answered, actually knowing that I might have done that if he didn't say anything. (AN: like in other stories. Which totally didn't make any sense to me but huh. They were still pretty good. I liked them.)

He looked at me, raising an eyebrow. Seeing right through my lie. "Well anyway. Here, your cloak" he threw me a black cloak over. "Now that I think about it... We'll do something about your appearance later" he said.

"Like what?"

"Like. Hair darker. Eyes darker. Skin a bit paler." So a Nico 2.0..

I thought about it. "Cool."

"And you need a different name.."

I nodded while figuring out which side of the cloak was which.

"How about Omega?"

"Too cliche"

"Ok. Something normal... Damien?"

"Do I look like some charming prince?"

"No. Ok.."

".. ..wait! Hey!" realising what he just said.

"M..s.?..R...K.?. Maybe F... F
...Flang!"

"No idea what that means, but ok!"

I was finally finished and was now wearing my cloak.

"Ok. Then I'll now show you your room..".