Chapter 13 1.2

Percy POV

I slowly woke up. Shit this hurt..

I looked around and slowly realised where I was. As I remembered what happened I wanted to scold myself. Was that dramatic or was that dramatic?

-> Dramatic

Dramatic

You're the drama queen!

Pff. I don't really care

Even better than Zeus

I sighed as I slowly sat up. The whole room was full of black mist. Irg.. Must have been the poison..

Suddenly I remembered something. I hurriedly touched my head, but calmed down as I realised that my hood was still on.

Thank Chaos...

Without much thought I stood up and opened the door. I was thinking about what to do when someone interrupted my train of thoughts.

"Sleeping beauty finally decided to wake up huh.?"

I knew imidiatly whose voice that was.

"sure sure. Damien. Where did you lose your precious secretary personality?" I asked.

"*caught* Acually I just tried the sarcasm Chaos had always been talking about. I never understood what exactly that meant so I did what every normal secretary of the most powerful being in the universe would do, and googled it. But I never found a real answer that was helpful. Just some short videos. That just now was one sentence in one of those videos. I found it quite fitting for this occasion. So I thought 'why not try it. Maybe I'll understand that way'. But it seems like it didn't really help and even confused you. That's what I always told Chaos. Why use sarcasm. Just say what you want to say straight out. That way no one will get confused."

I looked at him for some seconds. I didn't know what to say. Suddenly it seemed like he remembered something and he suddenly bowed. This murderous dark aura.. I realized what that meant.

"firstly. No. You're not allowed to kill the demigod that hurt me. Secondly I'd prefer if you would not tell dad about it. Thirdly. Is my identity still safe? Fourthly... Accually, I don't have a fourthly. Now answer please." I instructed.

"As you wish. In that case I'll not kill that bug. And I apologize for my mistake but I already send a message to Chaos. If I have to I'll repent with my life." he said. Wait. His life?!!

"No no no no no no.! Wait! No need for you to die. And wait, was that another phrase from somewhere. ?"

"yes."

"then would you please stop with that. I can feel you're making fun of me!" I said angry.

"oh no sir... Who would be making fun of you..." he said looking away.

"You..... Grrr. Well seems like you know sarcasm after all huh.." I quietly said.

Bullying a prince.. The nerve of this guy..

"How is everyone?" I asked again, changing the theme.

"They are all quite well. A bit shocked but well." He explained as we started walking towards the big house.

"And my identity?"

"They do not know."

"Good. Any other relevant information?"

"you sleep for three days. Four days with this one. But it's not completely over yet. So I didn't count today yet. And once I saw a tear sliding down you chee-"

"not relevant huh." I said. We entered the Big house and I got greeted by a surprised mass of campers staring at me. After that something jumped at me.

"Oof" I was hugged and hit the wall with my back, trying not to fall. I notice that Selina was hugging me. She was crying. The campers seemed to suddenly be really happy.

"You're OK!" she said happily. Bianca ran over to and hugged me too.

Wait she's crying too?! What happend ?!

Soon Luke, Castor and Zoe came over too and joined the hug. I looked at Damien confused. He just shook his head and shrugged slightly.

"We were all so scared that you wouldn't last! Although Damien here said he'd given you something to highen your chances of surviving. Every day it seemed like the camp lost its live." Luke said happily.

Zoe nooded. Getting emotional. "Yes. We were so worried!"

I looked at Damien again. He gave me something to help me survive? Must have been orange juice or something. Cause that thing sure did not help. That much I could tell. I mean I could get over a poisoning ok. Not really that live threatening.. Although something like a potion would sure have helped a lot. But no. Let's save money on the prince over the universe shall we. A potion would cost too much. Let him feel the pain. Why help take care of his pain, right???

I looked away again and at my friends. Annabeth, Nico and everyone else came over. "Its good that you're better now. Everyone was worried til death. We're do sorry this all happend.." she said.

"it's OK. I'm ok now. Thank you all for worrying. Now let's just forget about that incident. Now. Have you all been alright these past few days?" I asked.

AN: Yeah it's short, yeah it has been a long time since I last updated. I'm sorry. I'll have to put more effort into school now if I want to get to next grade. And I normally am a lazy person that doesn't do much. So it's a pain to actually do homework now. But at least I try. And after that I'm always totally emotionally exhausted. So I'm sorry. I am not able to be a perfect author with regular, fast, good, long updateds. But I promise I won't abandon this story. I won't ever. Sorry for and grammar mistakes.

Another thing it's Percy x End now. So the story will totally change course. And I mean it. Do not be surprised pls. In the end these Chapters that already exist, may as well be called the beginning. Now. Thank you all for ready this! Have fun! Stay healthy and pls don't hate me! 😜... 🙏