Chapter 6

Percy POV

Some months passed and nothing really changed. Nobody knew that I was more powerful than my dad and everything stayed the same.

I sat on my bed reading Harry Potter for the fifth time. Why did he get his own book and not me?! I mean, I met him once and he was relativly nice and all, after I got him to believe me that I wasn't a 'death eater'. But still! And who would even get the idea to eat Thanatos?? Well, I got why they call them that after I read the books, but I still can't get over it.

I want my own book too!! What would it be called then?.. 'The hero of all!' or 'Handsome and a demigod?!' ?. Or..

Just as I was making this important decision, I heard a knock on the door.  I made the book disappear and answered.

"Yes?" The door opened and a -I really don't want to say it but- handsome, young man with long, light-blond hair and blue eyes came inside. He was wearing glasses. But that didn't make him any less handsomer. To be honest, it made him even more handsome at some point. Any guy would be envious.

He had his hair tied into a ponytail and his choice in clothes was not bad either. I rolled my eyes.

"Hi, Damien.. What do you want??"

It was the new secretary we had to hire. I stood up and could not stop being irritated at his height. He was taller than me.

But he was a good secretary and always took his job seriously. He never smiles though. The times he smiled could be counted on one hand.

"I was just making sure everything is ok." he said.

"I thought I told you to stop that! The last time I and my power exploded was-"

"A week ago." He completed my sentence. I looked at the floor. I had clearly lost this argument.

"... "

".. Though some privacy would still be great" I said.

"You get enough privacy. Three times a day isn't that much. Besides. I knocked."

Another lost argument..

"By the way. Chaos wants to see you."

"Urg. Do I have to?"

His facial expression didn't change and continued staring as if to say 'Go, right, now'. I already finished all assassinations for today and tomorrow so I would have a bit free time again. Guess no free time for me.. I sighted.

I hurriedly changed out of my pajamas and into my plain black clothes. I looked at Damien. "What are you still doing here?"

"I'm going with you. So I'm waiting of course"

I looked at him again.

"Ok. Then let's go."

We transported immediately to Chaos. Damien was working here so of course he had powers too.

"Yuk.." >BANG<

I looked disbelieving at my dad. His laptop was as of now a part of the wall. I have no idea what he watched, but the fact alone that it was embarrassing enough for him to smash his laptop on the wall, made me glad to not know.

" *Cought* So, what is it dad?"

" *Cought* Ok. Uhm. I think it's better you sit down first"

I made a chair appear and sat down immediately.

I repeated myself "What. Is. It"

He seemed pretty shaken up.

"There is a mission.. I need you down... .... ... on Earth.. "

I looked at him in disbelief and stood up.

"Dad I thought I won't have to go there again?! Is it a war again? And how many years did they get by without us? Now, they need help? Why do I have to??"

He looked at me seriously. "I'll make it short: You though wrong because it's your responsibility now, yep it is, 45 years, yes, because it's an order."

Well, he answered all my questions..

"Urgghh!"

He raised an eyebrow and murmured "puberty.."

"Dad! ..wait.." Suddenly I thought of something.

"Wait!..45 years?.. I thought 5 000 years??"

He looked a bit surprised at me.

"Did nobody tell you? Time is different here. Even the humans know that there is a time difference between space and Earth. Well.. but ours is more complicated. I can't exactly remember the difference. It's complicated at some point. Different planets, different time, and then the mass of the universe, and the waves of that time and the light and much more. I think I had a document about that somewhere here.."

He began searching something in the mess on his table. Damien walked over and found it within seconds.

"Here Sir."

"Thank you.." he began reading it but looked confused at it.

"These are too many numbers.."

"Dad! I don't care about the math in this, but couldn't somebody have told me this?"

"But you never asked, and shut down all strings you had to Earth. So I thought you wouldn't be interested"

"..." I looked pouting at him.

"..But still, I don't want to go.."

"You will go.." his eyes stared right at mine. But I wasn't scared. I was stronger after all, in means of power.

But after some time I looked away and sighted. He's just too stubborn..

I walked to the door and my aura became ice cold. My eyes full of anger..

"I'll do it. But don't expect me to hold back when they make me angry.. If I want to, they're dead."

I left the room before teleporting to my room.

Third person POV

Chaos was still sitting at his desk looking wide-eyed at the door. His face even paler than it normally was. His mouth was opened a bit and some sweat drops were rolling down his face.

"That was scary"

Damien though didn't show anything on his face. Even though the tension from before was close to killing him. The extremely murderous aura coming from Flang surprised him. That was quiet unexpected.. he thought. But soon he was calm enough to speak again.

"Sir. The documents you ordered." He gave them to Chaos.

"Thank you Damien."

"..uhm Sir, would like me to.."

"Yes. Please. The usual film"

Damien took out a 'Despicable me' movie and went to the TV room to start the movie for Chaos.