Chapter 17

Percy POV

"Percy is it really you??!" Poseidon said as he had tears in his eyes.

I stood there breathing heavily, supporting myself by leaning on my knees. Since I had to train the campers it seemed like I had not paid enough attention to my own training. I had gotten out of shape and so I was a bit exhausted after fighting all these monsters.

The campers, choas soldiers, the Romans, End, Damien and the Gods started surrounding me. All looking like they were dreaming. Which was weird. Where they that surprised to see me? I took a deep breath again looking up at them. Smiling.

"surprise.~!" I said laughing a bit, but the more I thought about it the more I got angry.

"ok. This is so.. First I get forced to this mission, then the commanders had nothing better to do than choosing a random person to join them?!. CHAOS DAMNIT! WHAT KIND OF SHITTY TURN OF EVENTS IS THIS?!. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I ALL DID NOT TO BE FOUND OUT?! *Sigh*. Ok... Let's calm down.. Again. Restart. Hello guys!~"
I said smiling again. Everyone looked at me blankly.

"Why.. didn't you want to be found out?" Annabeth said after a while as she stepped forward.

I pinched my temples sighing.
"Well it's not really that ideal to go back to the planet you were betrayed on, and then to be forced to hear everyone saying sorry and the real reason as to why it all happened. Also that I was so angry all the time I never once cared about wars on this planet anymore and ignored it. So after finding out about it I felt guilty about all of it." I answered truthfully.

"But there weren't any wars" Zeus said confused.

"Yes well. But I was prepared to ignore it. So.."

"I see.." Annabeth just answered.

"But what about the people that didn't betray you?.." Leo asked now stepping forward.

"Yeah. Do you even realise how worried we were?" Nico said stepping forward.

"I was looking everywhere for you in the underworld. I mean. A note with 'I'm not in the underworld' would have been good enough." Nico said.

"And we were traveling all around the country searching for you." Thalia said, stepping forward as well.

"A note with 'I'm not on earth' would have been enough as well." Jason said. I laughed a bit at that. It may have sounded like they were complaining, but I could see their faces breaking into a smile.

"Sure sure. I'll remember that for the next time." I said jokingly.

"Nah. But seriously guys. What would have happened if I had only left a note, or worse yet, come back to say bye personally. I'll tell you what. If I'd left a note you'd be acting like a girl that was just dumped over textmessages. And if I'd said bye personally then a God would have noticed and who knows maybe they'd have locked me away so I can't run away in case a war breaks out." I half-joked, laughing.

It seemed to have irritated the Gods a bit.

"Maybe we actually should have done that when we had the chance.." Ares murmured angry.

"sure sure. But as you all can see, it seems like I'm back anyways and straight back to war again. Isn't that just great." I said sarcastic.

Suddenly I was hugged. As I looked at the person closely I found out that it was Poseidon.

"I'm sorry. Really sorry son. I'm so sorry."

After a while of playing stature I patted his back, not knowing what else to do. It felt so great. I think being betrayed by my actual dad was the thing that hurt the most. I felt at peace now, knowing the truth and seeing him apologizing like this. It showed me that he actually truly cared.

"I already forgave you. Although your betrayal hurt the most. Now. It's alright again. Now stop the illusion you put on the sea and heal the water instead of hiding it goddammit."

I said chuckling a bit. He just nodded while whipping away a tear as he let go.

I tried my best to ignore End, that was staring at me intensely. I never wanted to remember. Never. The thing that happened:

AN: Boom. Update. But what is this.? I can see some more!.