Chapter 3

Percy POV

My room was big. Reaaaally big. There was a dark Bed with curtains at the wall. And on the other side there was a TV. And a big one at that. Even though it still didn't fill out all of that space that was left with nothing but air. The floor was grey. The walls were white. Here were some dark wood closets leaning on the wall too. And yeah. It looked like they were leaning against it.

I looked at Chaos. He looked at me with high expectations. Like a puppy waiting to be praised for bringing you a dead animal.

I smiled at him. In my old life I would of course have preferred blue and green things. But as of now I was officially a member of his army. I devoted my heart to him. As of now I would be different. Now that I was no longer on planet Earth, I could let the rage and frustration of being betrayed sip out.

I would let my rage go through this change. I didn't want to break. After all there is still that little mermaid movie..

I smiled even more. After some seconds I couldn't hold it in. I began laughing out loud. (AN: Short: "I began lol" xD ...sorry)

Chaos looked at me still waiting for an answer. He probably knew that I kind of snapped, and turned to be on his side all the more.

I stopped laughing a bit and looked at him. "I like-love it.I don't like it, I don't love it, I do both." I smiled.

"That's great."

"Where to train, what to train and when and what job?" I cut all my questions short, still a bit smiling. Just my eyes turned dark. I new I would begin to kill. And it wouldn't just be aliens and monsters..

He pointed at me. I could feel the change in both my eyes and my hair. My skin tickled for a bit.

I looked at my now pale hand, as that was the only skin I could see right now.

"I will show you the traininghall, I'll make you're super strong, and job depends on time, situation and maybe my mood."

"I'll do just about anything I can" I said.

"And.."

"But no, I will not be your personal butler that does everything for you, like make your meal, feed you, change your clothes, and run miles just so that I can open a peanut butter glass or something like that. Though I might make you some sandwiches when I'm in the mood for it." I smiled.

He looked shocked as I made that clear. He looked at the floor and sighted, letting his shoulders fall. He then took a peek at me, his eyes looking both surprised and extremely happy. He suddenly smiled happily, and said:

"Call me dad." Suddenly a crown appeared on my head. It was small and black.

"Wait what?!" I looked at him. Clearly shocked. Did Mom have an affair? Does he have some kind of kink?

"Wrong!!" He shouted clearly being flustered.

.... Did he just..

"Yeah.."

But..

"Yeah these are your thoughts I get it.."

...I thought of a picture..

He suddenly looked horrified. "What the?!.. bearg.. this is disgusting!! Who would think of that?? Why do you even.. bearg.. who would kill that super cute bunny?! Look at his innocent eyes!!" He realized something.

"Wait! Back to business. It's neither because your mom had an affair, nor because I have a kink. It's because I want you to be my son."

"Wait! I didn't hear anything like that when we made the deal!"

"Well obviously because I just made up my mind some minutes ago"

"And why is that?"

"Cause you didn't explode, die, or turn crazy and run wild."

"Wha.."

"Normally normal humans and even demigods can't take my power and most likely die in the end. But you are still you."

"Wait! So you gave me something that could have killed me in mere seconds?!"

"Not exactly. You could also have first exploded after a minute.."

"That doesn't change the fact that I didn't know of that!"

"..But now you're different! You get stronger. And I will slowly give you more and more power. And I get to have an alive son, without having to do these strange things with humans or so.. it's practically a win-win situation."

Does he mean sex? I frowned. But slowly calmed down. Well I couldn't oppose the most powerful being in the universe could I? I sighted. I guess I'll go with it.. "Ok.. Dad. But what about this crown?"

He smiled. Well I guess it's ok.. "It's a must have!"

I sighted again but now that he was my dad, what could I do? I should also start being a bit more respectful and careful. After all he's some ranks above me.
"..ok.." he stared at me. "..dad.. ..." He smiled.

Well this turned out to be weird. This suddenly took a whole different turn..