Chapter 14

Percy PoV

"By the way, do you think Flang the prince will appear here any time soon?"

I spit out what I was eating and started coughing.

"oh no! Are you alright?!" Annabeth asked worried while patting my back.

"*cought* y-yes.. Haha.." I answered and looked at Zoe that asked the question. What brought that up?

"I don't know. I mean I was expecting someone to appear and take control of everything. But after all this time..Do you think they think we can do this ourselves?" Luke answered.

"no. I don't think so. This all is serious. We even heard warnings coming from the Traisy. Maybe the rumors about Flang being here undercover are true?" (Traisys are kinda like the fates. Just on Chaos' planet and more like a fortune teller. Kinda. But they're really acuarate.)

"That would be possible. I've heard countless of stories about him appearing out of nowhere to save the day, after hiding as a solider." Bianca butted in.

"But why would he stay undercover then? Is he just lazy or is he testing our skills? I mean, this is serious!" Calypso said.

Oi.. . That hurt my feelings thank you very much. I'm not lazy! I'm just trying not to get cought and give everyone problems like a heart attack or something.!

"Hey! Are you all talking about Flang? The one one hears so much about?" Suddenly Nico appeared and asked.

Holy?! Where-

"Yes." Silena answered.

"really?! Right! You work together with him, kinda, right? You must have seen him somewhere! How does he look??" Nico asked.

"oh! I wanna know too!" Leo said as he walked over to us.

Annabeth seemed to suddenly listen very intensity.

"wait. You have seen him?" a voice appeared behind us. I turned around and saw Chiron standing there.

"In all these years I've heard about him, I actually never heard how he looked like or anything like that. Would you mind telling me?"

Yeah. That kinda was my fault too. I made dad forbid anyone from speaking about my appearance or something like that. Living my live with a dictator dad to the fullest! Although the soldiers and citizens didn't exactly seem to mind it that much. For whatever reason.

"Chiron, we're here for the discussion about the water chan- oh. Seems like we disturbed something?" Aphrodite said as she entered, other gods following behind her.

Whats happening?! Why is everybody appearing?! Why now?! All the campers that were there seemed to listen intensely.

"It's about the prince." Chiron said. Shut it! They don't need to know.! Pleasseee..

"oh! You mean the son of chaos?! What about him?." Apollo asked.

"We wanted to know what he looked like." Will said.

"oh! Yeah! Tell us too! Please!" Aphrodite begged.

"huh? Haven't you seen him doing.. Godstuff or on a God party or something? There must have been an occasion where he would appear right?" Castor asked.

"Accualy... He was always waring a cloak.. And since he sat on the throne we couldn't exactly talk.." Zeus said and Ares nodded.

"And after some minutes he also dissapered again.." Athena added.

Yeah. That was also planned.

"So what does he look like then?" Zeus asked and everyone's attention was on our group again.

".. We-we-.. We have not seen him either." Zoe answered sighing.

Suddenly everyone seemed utmost disappointed. I drank a bit of water satisfied of them not being able to find out about me.

"Wait! But you should know Jack! Right?" Luke said and I spit out my water and started coughing. Now it was Calypso that patted my back.

"Are you alright Jack? This seems to be happening to you quite often. Maybe it's an aftereffect from that poison?.." She said worried.

"I-I'm ok. *caught*" I calmed down again and looked around. Everyone was staring at me.

"I-I can tell you what he looks like. But I think you don't know.. It's forbidden to tell anyone else about it. I can't. Chaos forbade it centuries ago. Haven't you heard? I'd be punished and I'd break a law." I said.

OK.. You got me. The punished - thing is a lie. It sounds worse than it actually is. The punishment is basically nothing to eat for two weeks (which won't kill a Chaos soldier but will still be a horrible experience. Hungry all the time and tasting nothing but drinks). But hey. It's still a punishment. And they didn't ask what kind of punishment. So why should I explain.

"oh..Wait! What about the higher-ups?? Won't they get away with it.??!" Leo said excitedly. Suddenly I heard someone walk through the door. Everybody suddenly started at him. He just looked at them back, confused as to what was happening.

"?"

"Damien! Can't you tell us how the prince looks like??! Please!?!" Leo asked with puppy eyes.

Damien looked at everyone for a while before looking at me shortly, luckily getting what was happening and my intention to let the question be unanswered.

"Sadly I can not give you the information you search. Flang has never let me enter his room. A mystery indeed."

Yeah, I never let you enter but you still do enter anyways.! Don't look like a kicked puppy when clearly I'm the victim here! My poor privacy! And I sound like a shut-in! Stop that! You could have said it differently!!

Everyone seemed dissapointed all over again.

""oh..""

"come on guys. It's not important is it? Let's cheer up! You can only find your way when you're lost! You'll see him at some point!" I said, trying to cheer them up. It seemed to work.

Suddenly though someone burst through the door again.

"Help! They are attacking!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: yeah. It's more like a filler. Like I said. I have to replan the story completely. A writersblok is not easy to deal with. But at least now we have a way to the first fight! Yay! Oh and. I read through all my other chapters again. Wow. There were many misspellings or dumb autocorrects I did not notice! I wanna correct as many as possible now! Just so you know. So the next chapter may take a while as well. I'm really sorry. I'll hurry up. I promise. This chapter is not yet corrected too btw. Cause I didn't want to let you wait any longer. So there may be a bit more misspellings. Again. I apologize.

And I wanted to ask you for your opinion. How do you like my story? Is it ok?

Thank you! See you soon!