;; 02

- no smut written for that, sorry to the horn knee readers (ik you're there).

- the authors note is like a tiny bit informative but at the same time me just having a crisis or wtv with plenty of commentary that you may find fun.

- edited tf outta this at like 1 am so I'm probably going to have to edit again.

ANYWAYS - LET US CONTINUE.

The next morning, Minho woke up to an empty bed - as he usually did, for the past few years.

The spot beside him was still warm, which meant Jisung hadn't been gone long, but he was still a little upset.

He pouted and after a bit of shuffling, he finally realized that he was holding his stuffed animal squirrel and became confused, his eyes finally opening to double check.

He didnt remember grabbing it..

'Eh,' and he shrugged it off with a sigh, 'Jisung must've given them to me..' he thought. He hummed to himself at this before rolling over to be on his back.

He now realizes that he's wearing sweatpants and a loose long sleeve shirt - again, Jisung must've done it. He smiled to himself and stretched his arms and legs with a satisfied groan before slowly sitting up.

Only to nearly face plant into the other side of the mattress when he lost his balance after leaning too far.

He stared off into the distance with a blank face, eyes slowly closing since he was still tired.

... But it was all interrupted when a sudden knock was heard on the bedroom door, scaring the shit out of him as he jumped and clutched his chest. He stared wide eyed at the figure before scoffing and going back to a blank facial expression.

"Did you need something?" The blonde hummed a 'no' as he leaned against the door frame, "then why are you here?"

"I just wanted to check on you, ask how you're doing. I think you forgot that I'm your neighbour." Minho paused, "how's your ass?"

Minho immediately flushed red and the male laughed as he scratched lightly at the back of his neck.

"Y-yah Yeo, dont you have a boyfriend to be with.."

Yeosang sighed contently, "Jongho is cooking breakfast, so I decided I'd come here to check on you. Jisung told me I had to wait until you were clothed and.. awake, and now you're awake!" He cheered before pouting, "but he also said I couldnt stay long.."

He uncrossed his arms with a devilish smirk and pointed at Minho, "he marked you good, huh?" He asked teasingly, lifting his eyebrows suggestively before topping it off with a wink, and Minho grabbed the pillow behind him, to launch at the boy.

Yeosang blocked the pillow with his arms and backed up into the hallway as a horrible getaway while Minho threw more at him.

"How many pillows are there?!" He screeched, "WheRE ARE THEY COMI-- PUT THE STUFFIES DOWN!"

Jisung was standing at the end of the hallway, watching the scene unfold. Yeosang noticed this and turned his attention towards him, "HELP ME, ASSHAT!!"

Jisung stifled a laugh as one of Minhos plushies came flying and hit the blonde in the face.

"Stop! Teasing! Me!" Minhos pout was heard in his voice before Yeosang turned to look at the elder.

Yeosang's eyes widened in surprise and Jisung was mildly confused at what happened until he spoke.

"Bro, you can walk??"