;; 10

- tiny s/h mention but not much.

- its one (1) AM and im tired, if there is grammatical errors please tell me.

Jisung looked at Minhos monitor, which was making a loud sound.

His eyes widened in pure fear when he realized the line was flat.

He felt for a pulse or a heartbeat anywhere while viciously pressing the red button to call the nurses and a doctor to the room.

When they got there, they had to forcefully pull Jisung out of the room as they tried to get Minho breathing again.

Jisungs anxiety skyrocketed as his breathing got heavy and he started sweating, gasping for air. He was starting to feel claustrophobic as he looked around him in all directions.

Not soon enough, a doctor came out, looking at the clipboard in her hands before looking back up at Jisung.

"Mr. Han.." She started, and Jisung looked at her, scared for the answer but also hopeful.

"...I'm sorry. There was nothing we could do.. I'm deeply sorry for your loss," she stated in an apologetic manner.

Jisung felt his whole world come crashing down as he slowly fell to his knees and stared at the floor before slowly tearing up. He curled into himself and cried into his knees as hard as he could.

Losing Minho was the last thing he wanted.

─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

Jisung woke up in a cold sweat, breathing heavily as he looked around at his surroundings.

He looked to his left and saw Minho sleeping peacefully, huffing out a breath.

He slowly reached his hand up and gently felt for a pulse, making sure he didnt wake the (hopefully) sleeping boy up. He let out a huge (yet quiet) sigh of relief, realizing Minho was breathing and it was just another nightmare.

--next day--

Minho had been home for a few weeks now and has shown no signs of being unhealthy in any way.

Jisung has been making sure he ate when he needed to, drank when he needed to, everything.

But that didnt stop him from having nightmares and panic attacks in the middle of the night.

He had them almost every night while Minho was sleeping and although he knew Minho was healthy, he couldn't stop it. He couldnt get any sleep still and Minho was starting to notice the dark bags under his eyes and his constantly tired state.

Why hadnt Minho mentioned it?

Of course he didnt know about the panic attacks and what not, Jisung didnt want to wake him up for, as he'd say, "such a stupid reason."

Even now, the couple was currently laying on their bed, watching a movie when suddenly Minho yawned, causing Jisung to do so too.

Minho was determined to fake sleep tonight to figure out what was wrong with his boyfriend.

He pretended that he fell asleep and since he was faced away from the younger, the boy cuddling him from behind, he thought it was the perfect opportunity.

After a while, Jisung had fallen asleep behind him and Minho patiently waited for something to happen.

Another while later, Jisung started moving around. This confused Minho as he quickly closed his eyes, just in case. The boy removed his arms from the elder and sat up, breathing heavily.