;; 12

- hickies n makeout sessions

"Hey."

Jisung jumped when he heard a voice next to him, recognizing it instantly and facing the other.

"Hyung!" He smiled and hugged the boy before letting go, "you really came!"

The elder nodded, "as if I'd pass up the chance to prove to your school that you have a boyfriend," Minho rolled his eyes playfully.

"Cu- oh my God, your hair."

His eyes had slid up to look at the boys hair, finally noticing the new color. Minho became anxious about how he felt about it, smiling nervously.

"Is- is it bad?" Jisung quickly shook his head and felt the soft hair.

"I was just surprised. Orange really suits you," Minho smiled softly. Jisung brought his fork up, "food?" The elder shook his head, "why not?"

Jisung pouted, the two months in the hospital replaying in his mind. Minho seemed to notice as he took the boys hands in his own to calm him down.

"I already ate before I came here, so I'm not hungry -" he paused to sacan Jisung's still upset features, "- but if you want me to, I'll eat some food."

Jisung was clearly still skeptical about everything, so Minho sighed.

"I promise I've been eating regularly. I wouldn't want you to go through that hell again just because I'm an idiot."

Jisung looked up at him with a pout, "please eat a little.."

Minho agreed and let the younger give him a fry from his tray. Jisung smiled and fed the boy more, waiting until he claimed to be full -- then he ate his own food. Minho admired his side profile in silence, a soft smile making it's way to his lips at how the youngers cheeks looked.

Soon, the boy finished and threw his food away; Minho waved flirtatiously before he kissed his forehead gently when Jisung giggled.

"I love you, so much."

"I love you very much too."

Minho moved hair out of the boys face, "and I'm gonna pick you up after school today so you dont need to walk home. Do you have work?"

Jisung shook his head.

"Perfect! Because I wanted to talk about something - uh, its important."

Jisung visibly tensed up at that, thoughts flooding his mind, thinking the elder was going to break up with him after three years.

"Hey no, baby, its okay. It's not what you're thinking, I promise. I just want to tell you why I was so stressed and everything to the point of going to the hospital.. I-I feel like you should know by now."

Jisung nodded slowly, though inside he was glad that Minho finally felt ready to tell him about what happened.

"O-Okay. Sounds good."

He smiled and Minho smiled back, leaning to gently press a kiss on his lips before slowly getting up.

"The bell is going to ring soon. I'll see you later baby."

Jisung nodded, "bye hyung." Minho waved as he walked away and soon, the bell rang.

─⊹⊱☆⊰⊹─

Jisung was constantly checking the time during his last period, wanting school to end already now that he had something to look forward to.