;; 03

- might have typos.

Weeks had passed.

Minho was able to walk perfectly fine and without any pain at all within a few days after the - thing - and that was very helpful.

It was a Monday and although the younger is normally up first, Minho had been awake before Jisung; the younger didn't have classes today, which meant he could sleep in as long as he wanted, but Minho had things he had to do at last minute.

So, he left a note for the younger to read, which Jisung was currently doing in confusion.

Seungmin asked me to 'model' this morning, I should be back around noon. I bought you an iced americano though.. its in the fridge. dont miss me too much ;). -Min ♡

Jisung scoffed and chuckled to himself, shaking his head at the last sentence before putting the note back down where he had found it. He got up, going to the closet of their room before he picked out an oversized hoodie with ripped jeans and walked out to the kitchen.

He went to the fridge and grabbed the coffee his boyfriend left for him, smiling when he saw the 'enjoy!' on the cover. When he took his first sip, he decided to check the time - only to whine once he saw it was only 10:30.

What is he supposed to do for the next 1 and a half hours?

He pouted excessively, making his way to his bed again as he laid down and set the coffee aside in favour of grabbing his phone.

He began to mindlessly scroll through any app he had, before eventually he got bored of it and pocketed his phone, grabbing the coffee and making his way to the living room.

Jisung flipped through all the channels on the television, sipping on his coffee. After a couple minutes, he groaned as he had seen that nothing interesting was playing and shut off the television completely.

God, he really has nothing to do, huh?

He sat there for a few minutes, staring blankly at the big black screen as he continued to mindlessly sip at his coffee, not blinking once. He heard faint slurping noises and jolted back to reality, realizing that he had finished his drink - and he was sipping at nothing for however long.

He rolled his eyes at himself before getting up and going back to the kitchen for a snack - he had leftover cheesecake still.

Jisung's phone went off in his pocket, and he smiled - hoping it was Minho.

Instead he saw that it wasn't from his pretty boyfriend, but the text did involve said male.. So he clicked it.

That's really the only reason he did.

-----

Crispy

your man's
Lee Know
lookin hella fine today
just a heads up

wym
he looks good everyday

no like..
look at the pics Seungmin took: