;; 19

"i will upload more i promise, i wont go back on that" WHAT A LIE, ELI.
i really have no excuse other than being busy and forgetting. not to mention, everytime i go to write is when everyone suddenly needs me..
(NAH BC someone LITERALLY texted me saying they wanted me to do something for them right after i put that)

ANYWAYS.

---

Jisung didn't sleep much that night.

That being said though, he didn't really sleep at all.

He woke up about an hour after he had fallen asleep and couldn't go back to sleep. He'd spent the whole night thinking of a way to explain his situation in way that would make sense to another being - though it wouldn't make anything better, he believes.

The mentioned male is currently in the kitchen, waiting for Minho to wake up as he cleans the counter and afterwards, the dishes.

Minho came from their room not long after, just as Jisung was finishing putting butter on a second slice of toast.

"H-" Jisung seemed to interrupt him, sliding the plate of toast towards him. Minho pushed it away slightly, "I'm not hungry."

"At least a bite?"

"I'm not -"

"Please? I know you are."

Minho pouted, going to protest the toast yet again before his stomach betrayed him, growling out of hunger. Jisung gave him a knowing look, the older boy sulkily taking a bite out of the toast.

"Can you explain?" He asked after he had swallowed the first bit, going back to eating.

Jisung leaned on the counter, his head hanging low.

"I never touched her," he muttered. Minho looked up from his plate in slight confusion. "I don't know what she told you, but.. I never laid a hand on her. I never did anything."

He sighed, standing up straight and turning back to clean the rest of the dishes as he spoke.

"She was paying me, she really was. A high number, too. And she knew very well that I would never agree to have any sexual relationship with her.. I never did. You're the only person I've ever been with." He put the now clean dish aside, moving to another dirty one, "she.. Well, how do i put this..?"

"Straightforward, preferably."

Jisung nodded slowly.

"She just- she wanted me present." Minhos head tilted, "she wanted me to.. be in the room while she touched herself, I guess. She wanted me to watch, really, but I told her if i watch, all I'd do is gag, so she figured.. Just be in the room. I never looked, nor was i ever very close while it was being done. I plugged my ears each time, too."

"She said.. she said you fuck her, and she gets to hang out with you more."

Jisung scoffed, "fuck no. She pretended what she did to herself was me doing it, and she already tries to cling to me at work. I don't want to be near her any longer than i have to." He turned towards Minho, "though i guess agreeing to all that might contradict that statement, huh?"

The elder huffed, eating the last of his toast before Jisung took the plate away.

"W-Well... Why'd I hear a kiss last night if you didnt touch her ever?"

"She blew me a kiss. Didn't like when i looked disgusted."

Minhos eyes scanned the counter slowly before he hummed.

"Still, you keep saying you had a reason to need the money, but I'm not hearing a reason."

"I can't tell you."

He was persistent in this answer, Minho noticed, and he didnt like it.

"Tell. Me."

"I can't." He said more firmly, "I will not be forced into telling you that."

"Why not?"

"Leave that part be."

"It's the reason behind all this, you think I'm going to leave that alone?"

"I cant tell you."

"Cant? Is it really can't, Jisung, or is it that you just won't?"

"I can't, and i wont. Not yet. It's both, please drop it."

Minho clenched his jaw upon realizing that he was getting nowhere in this, nodding to himself.

"You ended it, didn't you?"

"I did."

"Are you going back to work there?"

"I'll start looking for a new job today if you'd like, and I'll quit that one. I won't be in contact with her again."

Minho gulped.

He knew he shouldn't let Jisung off the hook so easily, but..

He wanted everything back to the way it was.

He looked down with a sigh.

"I'll help you look for a job. One that you'll enjoy, and that pays well, where the hours are flexible enough that you don't avoid me like the plague. Is- is that okay?"

"That's perfect." Jisung gave a closed smile, "i.. I also understand, you know, if you dont forgive me. I know i fucked up pretty bad all throughout our relationship but i understand if this is the last straw at any point. You don't have to forgive me."

The boy finished his statement by moving to another dish; the last dish. He nearly dropped it with the force Minho used to slam into his back, hugging him from behind.

"No more, Hannie, please."

"I promise, there'll be no more."

Minho didn't answer for a few moments, nodding against the boys back when he did.

"I won't forgive you yet, if at all."

"I understand."

"But I'm not ending it.." He let go of the boy and turned his face slightly to leave a kiss on his cheek, "let's just hope there's not a next time, hm?"

"I assure you, I'm done. I got what i needed."

Minho left it at that, muttering something about freshening up before he disappeared.

All that's left out from this situation, just had to be the reasoning? He doesnt understand.

...........
wow.
that took way too long i am so, so sorry
UUUUUHHHHHHHH
how to make up for it...?

i dont know a way SORRY

idk when the next update will be but hopefully i can come up with something soon 😅
or.. at least sooner than I've been

that is all , i do apologize again for it being incredibly fuckin late