;; 17

- its 5 am i cant sleep forgive me if there's grammar mistakes

"Sungie, can I go shopping with Channie?"

Jisung hummed and turned to his hopeful boyfriend, "shopping, huh?"

Minho shrugged, "or just to the mall to look around. I wanna get out of the, uh.. apartment, breathe fresh air -" he sighed, "but you have to work so I decided I'd go with Channie." He explained his thought process truthfully and Jisung nodded. Minho took note that his neck seemed clear of any marks, so maybe he really was imagining things.

"Sure. When do you wanna go though?" Minho tilted his head, "so I know not to interrupt your special Channie time."

"Oh, um.. around one, ish? I think?" Jisung nodded slowly, confused at how confused Minho was as well. "I just wanna walk around; I have enough clothes."

He chuckled to himself, "you dont have to ask me, anyway. You do know that you're older, right?"

Minho looked like it was his first time hearing that before realizing he was right. He was in fact, older than his boyfriend. Why did he need permission?

"Well, I-I know," he giggled nervously, "I just didn't want you to worry if I didn't respond to you, or something."

Jisung hummed in agreement and nodded, grabbing his phone to check the time.

He sighed heavily, "well, I have to get going. Call or text if you need anything, alright?" Minho nodded before Jisung kissed him goodbye, leaving the apartment to go to work.

Once it hit one in the afternoon, Minho got dressed to go to the mall.

He was already dressed, actually, but he adjusted some things before leaving the house.

He grabbed his phone and walked to the mall a few blocks away, a small smile on his face. Sure, he'd be third-wheeling with Chan and Jeongin, but he was fine with that. He just wanted to be out and about, exploring.

The three soon met up at a small store in the mall area, talking for a bit about what they were going to do first.

They walked around for a while to catch up until Minho's stomach growled. Everyone stopped walking and looked directly at him, the latter letting out yet another nervous giggle.

The two laughed at his reaction and quickly found a food place they all agreed on, leaving Minho standing in the line to order. Jeongin and Chan went to find an open table after telling Minho what they wanted, seeing as the boy agreed he'd be able to do it alone.

A tap on his shoulder was enough for him to turn around, only to be met with a girl smiling at him.

"Hey. I just thought you looked friendly and I also wanted to say that your outfit is really cute." Minho shrugged off the slightly familiar voice and thanked her, turning back to the person in front of him.

Well, until she spoke again.

"I'm Sihyeon, by the way."

Minho paused momentarily, memories of the night before suddenly becoming very vivid in his mind.

He turned to her with a fake smile.