;; 08

- listen,, i turned off my autocorrect and suggested words thing so if there is any typos pls lmk im stupid

Jisung didnt sleep long.

He woke up and continued to lay there, listening to Minhos heartbeat while watching the monitor.

The door opened quietly and Jisung shuffled to see that Jeongin came in.

"Hey hyung," he whispered, "can you come with me? We can get someone to watch Minho, I want to help you with something."

He asked the question softly, not wanting to interrupt the peaceful atmosphere, and Jisung slowly got up with a hum of confusion.

"What do you want t-to help with?" His brows were furrowed in both exhaustion and mild confusion as Jeongin smiled at him.

"Fixing your appearance normally helps some people feel better!" He cheered quietly, "we can come back right after. I promise it wont take long, you'll be back with Minho hyung in no time."

Jisung looked at the sleeping male and sighed in defeat, glancing at the monitor one last time before sliding off the bed and stretching.

"Fine.."

Jeongin smiled and the two left after getting someone to watch Minho.

😱😱😱

Jisung went back into Minho's room, thanking the nurse who watched him before she left.

He went to his boyfriend and laid next to him again, cuddling him close as he laid his head on his chest again.

The previously emo looking boy was now wearing something comfortable and bright as he continued to watch the monitor.

Sometime soon, he felt arms sliding around him, so he looked down to see that they were Minho's.

He looked up to see Minho close his eyes tightly before blinking a few times and looking around, seemingly forgetting he was at the hospital for a second.

He slowly looked down when he felt eyes on him and was met with his now blonde boyfriend staring back at him with big doe eyes, his mouth agape due to surprise.

They stared at each other for a bit until Jisung lost it and hugged him tight, crying into his shoulder.

He couldnt hold in a choked out noise as Minho hugged back, trying to calm the sobbing boy and shushing him gently, stroking his back.

It stayed that way for a few minutes, the boy soaking the shoulder of Minhos hospital clothes before it just turned rather silent and Jisung started shaking, silently crying.

Minho felt his heart ache as he tried to keep his own tears in, continuing to comfort the boy the best he could.

Jisung sniffled and tried to calm himself before sitting up carefully.

He got off of the bed and panted for air as tears kept coming and he coughed severely.

anyone else cry like that too or is it just me

He cleared his throat after a few more coughs and wiped his tears to the best of his ability before turning back to Minho.

He scanned the elder's face before looking at the monitor, then back at Minho. He pointed at the monitor, then at Minho, then the monitor again, then back at Minho before he finally tried speaking.