;; 09

- its 1 am and i cannot sleep yet again so theres probably typos.
- i have surgery again tomorrow leggo see y'all l8r this chapter is bs.

Jisung was already awake by the time Minho finally woke up.

He helped Minho put his usual clothes on before grabbing his stuff and walking out, hand resting on the boys hip. He walked up to the front desk and Minho followed, considering the boy was holding him, but Jisung faced him with a small shake of his head.

"Car. Passenger side," he gestured vaguely, "right out front. I-I'll be there soon, okay?"

Minho pouted but nodded, reluctantly going to the car and watching the boy through the automatic glass doors.

He watched as Jisung talked to the lady at the computer, occasionally cringing, and Minho assumed it was the stutter - Jisung really cant stand it, can he?

Just a few minutes later, the younger finally came to the car, getting into the driver's seat before starting it.

"Wait.. Aren't you supposed to not drive?"

Jisung glanced over, "did you really think I was going to let you drive?" he raised a brow at the elder, who simply nodded. "Think again, sweetheart. I drove you h-ere perfectly.. Uh, well safely, two months ago and I've been driving myself home and back. Do I look dead?"

Minho's mouth opened, but Jisung cut him off, "w-wait, dont answer that, I probably do-" he faced the steering wheel again, "I'm fine, you're safe, we're good. I'm driving, end of conversation."

Minho huffed and sat back, putting on his seatbelt as Jisung did the same before he pulled out of the parking space and left the parking lot.

Jisung was focused on the road, one hand on the steering wheel while the other was resting on the gear shift in the middle. Minho turned on the radio and they listened together in silence before he looked at the youngers pretty much free hand.

"Can I hold your hand?" He asked, once they were at a red light.

Jisung glanced at him.

"You dont have to ask.."

He himself grabbed Minho's hand gently, lacing their fingers together before putting it back on the gear shift the best he could like they've done before - it was a normal occurence, really.

The elder smiled softly before looking out of his window, though after a few minutes, he realized something.

"This isnt the way home.." He muttered softly as he looked at the younger with furrowed brows and a pout of confusion.

"We have to make a quick stop at a pharmacy.." He gave a sad smile towards the elder for a split second, "you can come in with me if you want."

"I want."

He pouted again and Jisung smiled softly to himself with a nod.

"Okay," he practically whispered.

The two soon parked somewhere in a parking lot to a store and Jisung unbuckled before he shut the car off and got out. He quickly went to Minho's side and opened the door, helping him out as well.

He shut the door behind the elder and locked the car, walking towards the main entrance with his hand around Minho's waist.

"You know I can walk.." he muttered quietly, and Jisung removed his hand, earning a whine from the elder. "Hand-" he made grabby hands for the youngers hand and held it tight once the boy complied.

Jisung took them to the pharmacy counter and looked around at the various medicines on the shelves beside them as they waited in line. He picked something up and inspected the box, reading the entire label thoroughly with a hum before keeping it by his side.