;; 07

not proofread

"So.. you're telling me.." Chan started, clearly confused, "that- you used to be a little but your mom judged you so you tried to force it out of you?"

"That is what I said y-yes.." He stated before gently grabbing Minhos hand; The elder felt butterflies in his stomach at the small gesture.

Minho felt a weight on his shoulder, assuming Jisung laid his head on it.

"Tired?" Chan asked after the youngest yawned, silently noticing his stutter was back.

"Always," he lifted his head off of Minhos shoulder and opted to leaning back in the chair. Chuckling softly, he asked, "by the way how long did i-i sleep earlier?"

"Almost an hour."

Jisung groaned in annoyance.

"You really need to sleep, Ji."

Jisung whined but closed his eyes nonetheless, nodding, "yeah.. Probably."

"You're lucky your boss said he'd pay you still."

Wait Jisung has a job?? Seriously, how long was Minho asleep?

In a matter of minutes, the boy was leaning onto the side of Minho's mattress, sleeping.

Chan smiled to himself.

He shook Minho lightly and the boy opened his eyes, giving Chan a 'wtf dude' look.

"Listen, i'm gonna go. Keep an eye on him please?"

Minho nodded silently and Chan gave him one last smile before leaving.

When Minho was sure he was gone and that Jisung was sleeping, he glanced at the boy before here caught a glimpse of something from under the boy's hoodie.

He pouted at the sight before gently covering it up since the younger would've preferred that.

He gently rubbed the back of the youngers hand with his thumb when Jisung began breathing heavily, watching as the younger slowly calmed.

Jisung hummed to himself, his other hand gripping the chairs armrest so hard his knuckles were white.

The younger stirred in his sleep before sleepily scooting the wheeled chair closer to the bed and gripping the first thing he came in contact with to use as a pillow - as he usually does.

The elder smiled at the cute sight of his boyfriend cuddling his thigh.

Minho slowly fell asleep himself, his thoughts roaming.

Shouldn't Jisung be at school?

sheesh

Minho slowly opened his eyes, noticing the way he was faced had a small mirror on the wall as it was above a small sink.

He squinted enough to look like he was still sleeping but also enough to see as Jisung was getting up from his adored chair.

He went to the bathroom, not bothering to shut the door as he relieved himself.

Minho slightly cringed at the sound of him pissing - but it was short lived when the boy finished, tucking himself back in his jeans before he flushed and the sink was turned on. He washed his hands thoroughly before splashing water on his face, turning the sink off afterwards.

Jisung stared at himself in the mirror for a bit before bursting into tears.

Minho watched sadly as the boy cried, slowly dropping to the floor.