;; 05

hehe. i cant sleep again so its coming a lot of hours early ahah- ahahah.

also i think i swallowed a bug idk n e more

"Sungie!" Minho ran to him as soon as he opened the door to the apartment. Jisung caught him, seeing as the (little) boy was stumbling a bit.

"Are you okay?" He finally asked once he stood the boy up straight, holding onto him just in case.

"M f-" he winced, "-ine." His voice went up an octave, "m fine."

"No, you're not. What's going on Min?"

Minho shook his head, "m fine, I am. P-lease don' worry. I tell you if anything wrong."

Jisung sighed in defeat, "can we watch a movie?" Minho asked, giving him his best pleading eyes.

"Of course."

Minho smiled softly and brought the younger to the couch, sitting on his lap, "want me to choose or do you want to?"

Minho hummed, "you. I get a snack?" He stood up, "I be back-" he went to the kitchen with a tiny wave.

Jisung heard rummaging before there was a thump.

"Minho?" He looked over in the direction of the kitchen and when he got no response, he hurried over.

.. Only to find Minho passed out on the floor.

"Shit!"

He quickly picked the boy up bridal style and went to his car after grabbing the keys. He buckled the boy safely and drove to the hospital before he brought him in.

"Can someone please help him?"

Some nurses came over with a bed thing (idk what it's called im sorry) and one questioned the boy.

"What exactly happened?"

He sighed.

Who fuckin knows?

"We were going watch a movie and he went to get a snack - uh, but he passed out on the kitchen floor and I brought him here. He's been having other problems all week though," the doctor looked up from her clipboard, "i dont know why and he wont tell me. He just- he says it's a side effect of some medication."

She nodded, taking a few notes before they rushed Minho off.

Jisung got his phone out and went to the group chat to notify the others.

hoes

guys

crispy:
hey ji, what's up?

trashbin:
you alright?

innie:
hi hyung!

its Minho
hes
we're at the hospital..

lix:
WHAT?!?
WHY!?

hyunjin:
what happened???

seungmin:
^

crispy:
we're on our way
be there in 10

-----

To say Jisung was scared would be an understatement. He had no idea what was going on with Minho and the elder wouldnt tell him anything either, which fucking sucked.

He wanted his boyfriend to be okay.

He hadn't even noticed that he was crying until he felt a force against him, turning to see Felix hugging him.