;; 23

im so swag

? im trying so hard to figure out a theme bc i was tired of the last one and my gf suggested blue so we'll see.

_____

"I'll do it."

Jisung glanced up from his coffee, sipping a bit more as he stared at his boyfriend. Minho stared back down at him, a determined look in his eyes that had the younger humming as he set his cup down on the table.

"Welcome home Honey," he muttered, getting up to hug his boyfriend and give him a gentle kiss on his forehead. "What will you do?"

Minho swallowed.

"M-Marry you," he whispered.

Jisung swears his heart stopped for a split second, along with his actions, before he backed up just slightly to look his boyfriend in his eyes.

"What?"

The elder quickly flushed a bright shade of red, avoiding Jisungs gaze.

"I-I said.. I'll marry you."

Jisungs head tilted.

It's only been about a week and a half since Jisung had made his proposal attempt. So, to the younger, it felt like Minho still needed more time.

"I want to marry you," Minho continued. "I.. I trust that you.. will make better decisions now." He gently held one of Jisungs hands with both of his own, "if the offer is still on the table, of course. If you're still willing to accept me, I want it."

"Min.."

Happy as Jisung was on the inside, he could sense it wasnt showing on the outside - if Minhos sudden anxious demeanor was anything to go by.

The elder hugged him tight, burying his face in his shoulder since he was wanting nothing more than to hide from the boys intense stare.

Jisung sighed happily at the action and brought his hand up to play with Minhos hair, hugging back.

"I don't want you to feel rushed, love."

Minho shook his head, "I never felt rushed in this.. I want to marry you, Han Jisung."

The younger inhaled deeply, holding his breath for a few moments before he exhaled.

"Are you positive?"

Minho backed away enough to look his boyfriend in the eyes again, the determined look returning.

"I've never been more sure about anything."

Jisung gave him a bright smile and held a finger up, telling him to wait right there before he ran off somewhere. Minho laughed at the boys giddiness and waited patiently, fiddling with his own fingers.

Soon enough, the boy came back with that small white box, giving Minho a gentle kiss before he slid into a kneeling position yet again and opened the mentioned box. Minho flushed an even brighter shade of red when Jisung held his left hand, feeling shy.

They held eye contact nonetheless.

"Hi baby," the younger breathed.

"Hi," the elder squeaked back.

Jisung smiled at him, and though Minho was often the one with what was deemed 'sparkly eyes', God were Jisung's shining with so much admiration.

"Minho, my love?" The boy hummed, body buzzing in anticipation. "I know I've done this once already and all, but.." He glanced down at the boys empty ring finger momentarily before he looked back at his boyfriend. "I would like to spend the rest of my life with you, my prince. Will you please marry me?"