;; 20

obviously my plan to come up with stuff sooner did not.. go as planned.

i really have no excuse just school and genshin. and tiktok.

but let's get this over with shall we

-----

Minho was torn.

Torn between wanting to forgive Jisung and wanting to interrogate him until he knew the answer to his question.

Why did he need money?

What is so important, he did that?

It just didn't make any sense to the elder.

None of it would ever make sense though, because Jisung still refused to tell him why. It never mattered how many times he asked, when he asked, how he asked - the boy never gave in.

"I cant tell you quite yet, and I wont. Please leave it alone, Hyung. You'll know one day."

Minho of course huffed at this, but he let it go and hasn't asked after that day. He'll know one day.

Sure, he had to continuously fight the urge to interrogate his boyfriend or go through his belongings while the younger was gone - but he managed and decided patience would be best.

Sighing as he got up from his seat, Minho made his way down to where Chan was seated in their professor's classroom - they're both majoring in some type of music subject, so it wasn't hard to do so.

"Hyung?"

The blonde jumped, having had his back towards the boy, but he turned to face him with a hum. "What is it?"

"How are things with Jeongin? Are you official yet?"

Chan chuckled, a small blush appearing as he avoided eye contact suddenly. "Yeah, uh.. We were planning to tell everyone the next time we all met up but I guess I can tell you." He looked at the notebook in front of him, a soft smile appearing on his features. "I asked him.. On a date. Took him to his favourite place, and then.. And then when I took him home, I asked him to be mine. Officially. So.. Yes, we're now official. But don't tell anyone else yet, not even Jisung."

Minho covered his mouth to stop himself from squealing like a white teenage girl who got her crushes Snapchat, hugging the elder after he calmed down a little.

"Ah, I'm happy for you! Oh, they grow up so fast," he pouted, wiping a fake tear from his eye when he pulled away. "Little Channie is finally grown," he sniffled.

Chan playfully nudged him, "stop that.. I've been grown."

"Incorrect!" Minho smiled, "but in all seriousness, I'm proud of you for finally doing it. How long has it been?"

"Only a couple weeks. Jeongin wanted to keep it private for a bit or I would've told you sooner."

The younger let out a breathy laugh, "yeah, sounds like him. Oh, and - dont worry. I won't tell anyone."

"Thanks Min." Chan turned to him, tilting his head with a small smile.

To anyone that didnt already know they'd never date each other, they probably looked.. Like they were in fact dating. Obviously they were not.

Chan scooted over on his bench seat to allow Minho to sit, which the younger accepted.

"Hey, uh, how are things with Jisung by the way? I havent gotten an update yet."

Minho sighed, slouching beside the boy. "He wont tell me why he cheated.. He apologized, all that - I didnt forgive him yet. Still hurts like a bitch, you know?" Chan hummed, listening intently. "We had an argument, I guess, but since he cheated with a coworker, hes finding a new job. He said she was paying him, and he broke it off because he got all the money he needed."

"And let me guess, he wont tell you what it was for?" Minho shook his head.

"He said I'd know eventually but im impatient!" He pouted, crossing his arms.

"Its okay, Min. If he says you'll know eventually then he means it. Jisung is never the type to keep things hidden for very long, he just can't manage it."

Minho laughed, "well if that isnt the truth.." He sighed and sat up properly, but only to lean his arms on Chans desk. "Still, I know that, I just.. It still worries me. What if it's bad? What if it's like - a hundred times worse than just bad? What if-"

Chan shushed him gently, "there you go again with your 'what if's... I promise you, if it was as terrible as you think, he would have come clean by now. He cant keep that to himself either, c'mon. you know him."

"Yeah.. Yeah, okay. You're right. I'm just thinking too much again, my bad."

"That's fine, hun." The older assured, neither of them mentioning the pet name for a few moments as a peaceful silence fell between the two.

Well, that is, of course, until Minho snapped his head towards the elder.

"Wait. If you and Jeongin are official, does that mean he wouldn't let you use pet names? Because you use them on me a lot and I dont wa-."

"It's fine," the elder laughed, interrupting him. "I've already talked to him about it. He's okay with it, I promise."

Minho breathed out a sigh of relief, "good because I don't really want to.. Get beat by the whole group because of a few names.."

Chan laughed again, "I'll make sure it doesn't happen, don't you worry your pretty little head." He poked Minho's cheek, the younger too stunned by the action to even retaliate, causing the blonde to laugh more.

Minho flushed red in embarrassment, eyebrows furrowing, "just- just make sure from time to time, please. Just in case."

"Yeah yeah, will do."

And with that, the two simply worked on whatever their professor assigned, talking about anything they could, whenever they could, until it was time to leave and they walked their separate ways, Minho giggling and Chan rolling his eyes at the boy.

i don't actually know how to describe that last bit uuuhhh basically they walked and talked together after class until they got to their cars and had to separate or whatever - idk.

my apologies if there is grammatical mistakes, i didnt proofread and my keyboard keeps skipping letters when i type.

anyways on an unrelated note albedo will not come home and i am very sad abt it bc i have no more quests to do to get primos. that i know of. :(

my keyboard wont fuckin work.
ok anyways.

i am so sorry i havent been updating i will most certainly try my best to be more consistent i just need to stop forgetting about this for that to happen.. I'll try more so dwdw.

cant promise anything.

but to those who wanted it, i hope you enjoyed this incredibly late chapter and again, my apologies for not uploading, take care 🥳.