;; 06

i know this is unrealistic as hell and I'm sorry if a few subjects are incorrect. - not really proofread - also there's some vomiting in here

Jisung hasnt really slept since that day; having panic attacks in his sleep just to wake up to make sure it wasnt real, is not ideal at all.

He was constantly watching Minho's heart monitors and making sure he was doing okay, being sure the elder had no nightmares or anything.

He ate when he had to. The nurses would bring him food in the room because they knew he wouldnt leave; they've tried to convince him to leave multiple times, but he just wouldnt.

The only time hes left was to shower at least six times in this time altogether.

It had been a while since he'd taken care of himself properly, and as a result, he had very dark circles under his eyes.

The rest of the group came everyday to check up on both of them; mostly Jisung - because although they were worried about Minho, they knew he'd be okay. They tried to reassure him the best they could, but the boy was determined. He knew that even in his slumber, Minho could get pretty lonely.

Jisung was currently holding Minhos hand, fighting the urge to sleep as his eyes watched the monitors.

He had eventually lost that fight though and fell asleep, head resting on the upwards slanted part of the bed in front of him.

Chan came in at the exact moment Jisung had fallen asleep, standing in the doorway with a small, quiet sigh.

He decided he'd stay until one of them wakes up.

He knew Jisung would want someone watching over Minho.

About 30 minutes later, Jisung was still asleep when Chan heard shuffling. He looked up to see a boy slowly opening his eyes, his eyebrows furrowed.

"W-where-"

Chan shushed him gently and went to him. Minho gave him a confused look, so Chan pointed at Jisung.

"This is the most sleep hes gotten," he whispered as Minho looked over, "he's only been asleep for 30 minutes, if you're wondering."

Minho looked at the elder again, worry in his eyes.

"That's the most he slept?!" He whisper-yelled, to which Chan nodded. "Well.. Where am I?" He questioned again, "is this a hospital?" Chan nodded again, "w-what happened?"

"You passed out due to stress and not eating. He brought you here."

Minho said nothing but looked around the room, eyebrows furrowing again as he pointed somewhere with his free hand.

"Who's meds are those?"

Chan looked at the bottle, reading the label before putting it back.

"Jisung's."

"B-but he doesn't take meds..?" Minho stated, confusion and worry evident in his voice as Chan sighed.

"His anxiety levels have been so high that the doctors had to prescribe him something to help him too. Like, he's always had anxiety - but it's never been this bad."

He picked it back up and inspected it quietly, "and it seems hes almost out.. how the hell- this should've lasted at least a month.. He just got it this week."

He put them down and both boys paused, watching in silence as Jisung moved around in his sleep, eventually full on jumping, as if he was having a bad nightmare.

Chan went to him and whispered something in his ear, calming him down.

"What was that about?" Minho asked, furrowing his brows as he watched Chan walk back to the other side of the room, leaning against the wall and keeping an eye on Jisung.