;; 04

- One of the stupidest things I've ever written (which is definitely saying something) and the entire first half really has nothing to do with the plot.

Some time later, Jisung realized something, and since he was with Chan and Changbin, he decided to ask them about it.

They've been friends with Minho long enough he thinks.

"Hey guys? Minho and I have been together for a while and I just realized I've never seen him with a non brown or black hair color."

The two elders raised a judging brow at the boy before Changbin turned back to his phone.

Chan chuckled and clicked his tongue.

"Ah, that's right. You missed the blue hair era." He hummed as Jisung gave him a confused glance, "he has a lot of pictures on his phone from like photographers and what not; just ask him about it."

The youngest hummed, nodding in understanding before Changbin stood up.

"I'm going to go. I told Felix I'd take him on an ice cream date."

The others said their goodbyes, so Changbin left with a small wave. Chan then stood up too after packing up his laptop.

"I'm going to go too. I promised Jeongin we could cuddle and watch Disney movies."

He shrugged as Jisung chuckled quietly and stood up too, deciding that he could go to his boyfriend too.

They walked out of the studio and went their separate ways after locking it up and agreeing to meet up another time.

When he opened his apartment door, he was slightly surprised to see Minho wasnt in a onesie and didnt have a plushie or anything else.

He looked like ... the normal Minho.

"No little Minnie today?"

Minho looked over at him, "hm? Oh, no- not yet at least. I'm trying something that's supposed to help me control it better or else I'm gonna slip every, single, time, I take something to heart." (lmAo mE)

Jisung hummed, taking off his shoes and jacket.

"You look like you have something on your mind," Minho noticed. "What're you thinking about?"

The younger shrugged, "you said a while ago that you missed your blue hair right?"

Minho nodded slowly, raising an eyebrow, "why don't you go back to it?"

Minho hummed and furrowed his brows before pointing vaguely.

"I looked too sexy, you wouldnt be able to handle it." He cleared his throat, "my phone; grab it and unlock it, please." Jisung furrowed his brows too before doing as Minho said, "now go to the gallery."

He clicked the gallery, "scroll until you find the folder that says blue hair. Click it and scroll through those."

It took Jisung a minute but eventually he found the folder and scrolled through the pictures.

Minho wasnt lying, wow, Jisung would've likely melted on the spot.

When he was done scrolling, he turned the device off and put it down in its original spot before facing the elder, who was now laying on the couch.

Minho stretched his body, letting out a satisfied groan that Jisung almost mistook for a moan.

He slowly started to fall asleep before jolting awake.

"Do I have to take these pills everyday? They make me tired.." He yawned, "ion wan' the antidepressants no moree.." He whined with a pout before turning to lay on his stomach instead, burying his face into the couch cushion.

Jisung still doesn't know what all medications the elder takes but antidepressants? Oh boy.

He sighed and went to the whiny boy, moving his head and sitting there before the elder put his face in his thigh.

"Yes, you have to take them.." Minho whined loudly into his leg; Jisung opted to play with his hair gently.

"Can't I just skip them all one day and see what happens?" It was muffled, but the boy understood it and sighed.

"Maybe.. We'll see about it some day. But only when we're both one-hundred percent free, just in case."

The elder made a noise of acknowledgment before Jisung felt something wet through his shorts and gave a concerned glance towards his boyfriend. Minho put his arm across the boys legs, "are you- licking me?" Minho looked up with big eyes, his tongue still on the boys leg - but he quickly put it back in his mouth.

"No.."

The younger chuckled quietly to himself before pulling Minho up to sit on his lap, the elder quickly hugging him and putting his face in the crook of Jisungs neck. The younger let out a surprised yelp when Minho stuck his tongue out and licked his neck, before he quickly retracted the muscle with a giggle.

"Why are you licking me so much today?"

Minho leaned back, "cuz I want to and can." He cupped the younger's cheeks, "you're my squishy little squirrel baby, you know?" Jisung smiled fondly at the nickname and nodded.

Minho poked the boys cheeks before leaning forward and kissing them softly, "all mine." He kissed all of the boys face before Jisung finally turned and made the boy kiss his lips. The kiss was soft and lasted only a few seconds but Minho was a blushing mess afterwards.

"All yours."

eli cheesy as fuck noeasy who 😩⁉️

Minho smiled and pecked the boys lips before burying himself into Jisungs chest, the younger hugging him better and warming him up.

"Minho.." The elder hummed, "I love you."

clears throat in lovey dovey minsung story writer

"I love you t-" Minho was cut off by a harsh cough, quickly covering his mouth. He leaned back up and gasped, clutching his heart. "-too. I love you too."

He touched his throat, grimacing as the cough had made it sore; he cleared his throat, "well shit, that one hurt-"

He furrowed his brows and cleared his throat again.

"Anything happen?" Jisung asked carefully, and Minho shook his head at the concerned tone.

"Just another side effect I assume. Don't worry about it too much."

He gave a reassuring smile before he buried himself in the youngers chest again, closing his eyes, "can I sleep here?"

The younger hummed and rubbed his back soothingly, "of course you can."

Minho giggled sleepily and soon fell asleep in the boys arms, a small smile present on his face as he hugged the boy tighter.

Jisung on the other hand, he sensed something was wrong.

There's more to the story, he knows it.

The pills dont normally have a bad cough side effect, it just didn't sound right.

Something is wrong.

what emoji did i use for the ends again? or did i only do that with His Admirer?? idk brain self deleted

i smudged tf outta my eyeliner bc my eye was itchy im cry </3 thank god its 1 am tho i go nowhere 🏃‍♂️

LATE UPDATE BUT UPDATE NONETHELESS MWAH ILY ALL 👍