.Reassuring.

Omniscient

Harmonie had not been herself in weeks.

Due to the line just dropping there wasn't a heavy workload. Harmonie has been working from home for the past three weeks and hasn't spoken to anyone. Some might say she's suffering from depression. Harmonie's phone blew up throughout the day but she found no use in answering it.

Sitting in her dark living room staring at the glare of the television. This had been her routine for the last three weeks, resulting in her gaining five pounds.

Her phone dinged lighting up, notifying her of missed notifications.

Ant: Harmonie please talk to me. What's wrong? You can't just go ghost-like that on me and expect me not to be worried.

Rolling her eyes, she wiped a tear.

Scrolling through the rest of the missed notifications she realized She had spammed texts from this unknown ex of hers. Ugh.

Tossing her phone to the side she goes into her room looking in the mirror. Messy bun and sweats were a known uniform.

Taking the time to take a look at her face in the mirror, she realized she hasn't looked her best in some time and maybe today was the day to at least try.

Looking at her body and then her apartment which also needed some attention.

DING! Her phone rang again.

Harmonie

                      What the fuck?! Nigga you just don't quit? Picking up my phone I blocked the fifth number he's called me from. For the last three weeks, he's sent flowers to my job and house, popped up at my house, and banged for HOURS straight. I've had to call the building security twice on him. I hate calling the cops...someone always dies.

I couldn't take it anymore. I was ready for my healing process to start and him popping up every so often wasn't helping the matter.

I need to get my life back and living it like this, is not it. Looking up the number to my phone service, I called being placed on hold.

"Hello, this is Verizon customer service please give your first and last name please..."

"Harmonie Tempa."

"Okay, and what are you calling about today?"

"Yes, I would like to change my number."

"Okay and May I ask why?"

"No, you may not..."

"I'm sorry ma'am unfortunately you're going to have to go into one of the store locations."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, ma'am I apolog——"

I hung the phone up groggily snatching my keys from the counter.

~

That lady was such an asshole she could have changed my number for me over the phone. I decided to grab dinner since I was already out and about. Walking up to my apartment I see Anthony sitting on the floor against the wall near my door.

My heart skipped every beat it came across seeing him. All I wanted him to do was hold me. Looking up from his phone he got up leaning against the wall.

"What are you doing here?" I managed to respond looking away fiddling with my keys.

"Can we go in and talk?"