.It's Time.

Omniscient

The group decided to cut the weekend early and left the next morning. Tiffanie decided to get a room for the remainder of the weekend. Everyone decided to travel together except for Anthony.

Harmonie

The whole house was at peace finally. Anthony and I haven't said much to each other since the situation. Last night I slept in Kimora's room with her and we hadn't spoken to each other today. Music played throughout the surround sound system through the house.

I didn't know what to say...I beat his sister up. I didn't know if he was mad at me or what?

"Baby," I spoke looking at him packing his bag.

"Yes," he stopped, looking at me. He looked so hurt but willing to talk to me.

"Are you mad at me?" I walked up to him touching his face.

"I just need some time Harmonie. You put your hands on my sister and Zeus when I asked you to be the bigger person."

"Why should I?! Do you not care that she could have put Kimora at risk? She didn't care about that. You want everyone else to be the bigger person and to give her a pass but I'm not a fucking child. Tell your sister you play dumb games you get dumb prizes. So if you don't want to be with me anymore because of it then so be it!" I rolled my eyes going downstairs.

A few hours went by as we cleaned the entire house heading towards the airport.
Anthony kept glancing over at me before pulling me to the side.

"Ok listen I'm going back to Chicago for two more weeks and then I'll be back in Atlanta. This shit is terrible but this doesn't concern us. I'm not about to be fighting with you over some shit that doesn't affect our relationship. I'm gonna call you every day until I get back."

"Okay."

"Good. let's go, Mayweather." He grabbed my face kissing me, pecking me repeatedly, and smacking my ass as we walked back to wait for our flights.

~
Two weeks later

Minus the bullshit that happened in Colorado things seems to be going pretty well. I've spoken to Kimora here and there and surprisingly she and Zeus have been getting ready for the baby to come.

I have talked to Anthony every day since he left and he swears Tiffanie won't be a problem anymore but I can't see how that's happening.

I've been helping Kimora set up the nursery and I've been getting baby fever like a mothafucka'! I grabbed my purse and phone heading over to their house.

~

"Hey mamas!" I kissed her cheek as she wobbled inside the house.

We sat on the couch as she looked at me.

"What's wrong?" I raised my eyebrow observing her facial expressions.

"It's been a rough week sleeping alone."

"Didn't I get you one of those mommy pillows?"

"Yes but I miss him holding me. I didn't want to go through this pregnancy alone and now I am." She started tearing up.

"Shhh no no no not today." I scooted next to her rubbing her arm.

She stopped sobbing as we heard the basement door open. Looking towards the direction, Zeus appeared with his gym bag.