.Good Enough.

Harmonie

I took one last look in the mirror fixing my lipstick and adjusting my strapless bra. I walked  out the room walking down the stairs feeling my phone vibrate in my hand.

MyBaby: Be there in 10 minutes

MyBaby: Be there in 10 minutes. Missed you all day , can't wait to see you. 😍💕

I walked through the dinning area fixing the place mats and making sure that everything was set. I went into the living room seeing my sisters watching TV.

"Awe Nie you look pretty!" Heiress complemented me.

"Ehh you look ight" Hovah spoke.

"Shut up ugly you're such a hater..." I pushed her head to the side fluffing her hair.

"HARMONIE!!! YOU FUCK UP MY EDGES WE GONNA HAVE SOME SERIOUS PROBLEMS!" She threatened me swatting her hand at me.

"Watch your mouth little girl before I go tell mama." I laughed hearing the door bell ring. I walked over opening it.

I was met with a familiar handsome face . I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Safe to say you missed me?" He laughed kissing me repeatedly walking into the house

"Safe to say you missed me?" He laughed kissing me repeatedly walking into the house. Warning him to take his shoes off at the door if he really wanted my mom to like him.

"Heiress, Hovah... this is my boyfriend Scrapp." I introduced them walking him into the living room, sitting on the lengthy sectional couch.

"Hi, nice to meet you." Heiress waved politely.

" 'Sup.." Hovah intriguingly responded.

"Hi, how are you guys? Your sister talks about y'all a lot. It's like I already know you guys!" He laughed rubbing his hands together.

"Oh, that's funny because we know NOTHING about you... Scrapp." Hovah glared at Scrapp flexing her jaw. You know that saying 'I don't fight but my little sister on the other hand..' well yea that's her. Quite frankly that's all of us. We don't play about each other but she could give him a chance. I know she feels some way about what went down between me and Anthony but it is what it is.