.Us.

"Flight to Chicago is now boarding!" We heard his flight being announced.

"That's me," Anthony said as I laid on his arm in my sweatsuit and uggs.

"Baby I'm gonna miss you so much," I whined snuggling onto his muscular arm. We didn't get much sleep so we were a bit cranky.

"You already know I'm gonna miss you latching on to me when we go to bed." He laughed.

"Just promise me nothing will change," I puppy dog eyes him as he smiled pecking my lips multiple times.

"I will call you everyday mamas I promise."

Watching him get onto his flight I couldn't help but miss him already. After his flight took off, I hopped in his car driving to my mom's house.

I walked in seeing Hovah look at me before grabbing her cereal off the counter, going upstairs.

"Hovah wait!" I jogged up the stairs after her. Before she could close the door in my face, I stopped it with my foot.

"I don't want to talk to you, Harmonie."

"That's fine...I'll do the talking. Hovah I'm sorry for putting my hands on you the way I do. If it's anyone who doesn't like when people put their hands on me, I should have thought twice. I just was really upset. You're my baby sister. I don't want you to make any mistakes you can't take back. I've seen guys talk a good game and once they get what they want...their true colors come out,"

"I understand Harmonie I really do but you have to let me live my life. I cant go through my mistakes asking you what will happen if I do this? I need to learn the same lessons you have that have made you this strong woman today. I'm sorry for what I said about you and Anthony. I actually really love that you and Anthony are together finally."

"I know your stubborn ass. But this boy..."

"Oh don't start Harmonie," She rolled her eyes opening her door when I came in closing it.

"So tell me a little about him."

"Promise not to get mad?"

"Hovah...I saw yall in the bed together. I don't think there's anything you could tell me now that will make me madder than that." I crossed my legs on her bed, kicking my ugg slides off.

"Okay so my friends drove out to the south side and we went to this lit club. And it was lit in there! But apparently, it got too lit and someone started shooting the place up."

"HOVAH!!" I yelled.

"I know I know I learned my lesson but...Devon and his friends grabbed me and my friends, sneaking us out. We got into our car and they got into theirs, following us to a waffle house.

"I didn't get a good look at him at the club but when we got to wafflehouse...Harmonie his eyes were so beautiful and he just kept giving me this look like he wanted to say something but wouldn't."

"I'm not gonna lie you got some good taste. After I stopped beating his ass, I was like hmm okay Hovah." We laughed.

"Yeah, he claimed you didn't do anything and he 'Ate those hits' " She air quoted him as we cracked up.

Two Days Later

Sitting in a meeting I received a facetime call from Anthony. Discreetly leaving the conference room I smile answering the call.

"So you want this sent out expedited?" I saw him talking to a female.

I let them finish up while I walked back to the office.

"I'm sorry baby, I've been busy all day." He apologized scratching his beard and pulled on his ear lobe. I noticed that to be his coping mechanism.

"Stressed?" I smiled reading his body language propping up my phone on my desk. 

"Yeah, a Lil bit..." He stretched. 

" Well just remember to breathe, actually go take a lunch break today."

" I Heard you Shorts. Yall ever complete those reservations for Hovah?"

"Oh, shit thank you for reminding me." I scrolled on my computer typing.

"So are you still planning to come to Colorado in a few weeks?"  I asked watching him reading over some papers. 

"Umm yea definitely  and if anything I'll just meet you guys there."

I nodded. 

"Mr. Laguerre you're needed in the conference room." I heard the female  Isaw earlier.

"Okay...Baby, I gotta go."

"Okay I'll---" Hearing the three-tone ding, I knew he hung up.

"Well damn." 

Hovah

"Nah Alicia is a hoe! She just got caught with Justin by her mama. That's why her ass ain't here. I think her mama sent her  away." Nyaa gossiped as we walked down the hall. 

"What really over some dick? Ain't no way." I stopped in front of my lower opening it. 

"Word. My momma would have just whooped my ass but she ain't sending me away." My friend Ti'asia chimed in.

"Okay!!" We cackled handshaking. 

While laughing I felt someone kiss my cheek hugging me from behind. 

"Ooh look at yall." Ti'asia cooed. 

I smiled pulling Tyshawn into an empty classroom.

" Damn Hov' why you gotta be so mean?!" He rubbing his arm.

" Why you doing all of that. I told you our 'relationship' was for business purposes only. You're head of the basketball team and I'm the head writer and chief for the paper, captain for the step team, and on the debate team. we're a good look for each other. That's it!" 

"So you just gonna act like that night at my house meant nothing?" Tyshawn sat against a desk.

"That was one time and we said we would never talk about it."

"I can't stop thinking about you. I didn't do this stupid contest for me, I did it because of you." He pushed his body off the desk walking towards me. 

"Hovah I know you've been feeling me since freshman year."

"So because now that you're ready to be with me, I'm supposed to drop everything and be ready to be with you now?! Yall didn't look my way not ONCE  freshman year. Now that I have titties and ass, niggas wanna bat an eye. Stick to the plan and nothing extra!" I stormed out of the classroom.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you to Everyone for all the birthday wishes. The big 24!!! I won't be celebrating till later on in the month. Anyways this is just a filler I have another chapter coming. I need to add one or two more filler chapters before I do what I want to do. 😈