.Gatherings.

Harmonie 💜

Harmonie 💜

A Week Later...

"Hey stop pulling your sister's hair Pharaoh!" I yelled carrying my mom's macaroni salad outside to the deck.

"Hey! Hey! Ya'll go downstairs with Heiress!" Momma demanded wiping her hands off on her apron. It was running on two-thirty and guests would eventually start showing up around three o'clock.

"Have you spoken to Anthony?" My mom asked carefully, nervous about how I would react to her bringing up his name.

I sighed thinking about the last time I encountered him. "...No" I looked down mumbling.

"Well...I invited him and his girlfriend so get your words and thoughts together." She demanded pointing at me, fixing the last few things on the patio table.

I nodded thinking about everything. Anthony didn't deserve any of this. He didn't deserve the way I treated him and he sure as hell didn't deserve that lying two-timing bitch. I need to do something. I don't know what but I have to do something. I felt my phone vibrate on my side.

Big Papa: Missing you like crazy. Think you can fly out to Houston tonight?

Tonight? This man is crazy. Scrapp was in Houston for a construction project and apparently, this one was a big one! I'm talking about upgrading mama's ring baby YES!  Before you go assuming. He did not propose to me. It's simply a promise ring.

I held my ring up admiring the details. It was indeed a pulchritudinous view and I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I studied the engraved words  'I promise' on the outside of the band. I held it up to the light mesmerized by the blinding gems glistening in the light.

"You're engaged?" Hovah asked standing in the screen door.

"Engaged? Who's---HARMONIE!! WHEN?!OH I'M SO EXCITED!! Wait 'til I tell your aunt." My mom walked up with Hovah examining the astonishing jewel on my left ring finger.

"No Ma---" I reached for her, stoping her from spreading a horrible rumor.

"SAYYYY WAYYYYYHOOOOOO!!! I got the liquor!" Kimora cheered walking through the backyard gate with wine bottles in both hands and Zeus following behind her.

"Come here crazy ass girl!" I laughed, taking the bottles sitting them in the Refreshment bowls off to the side with the rest of the alcoholic beverages.

"Hey Monie baby!" She hugged me, then pecked Hovah on her forehead.

"I am practically an adult now Kimora...do better." Hovah snarled walking away.

"Hey Zeus how are you? This one giving you a hard time ?" I laughed embracing Zeus.

"Nothing I can't handle."  He looked over at Kimora ,who was rolling her eyes blushing.