.This is Him.

Harmonie

Two months later...

Scrapp and I have been the best we've been since we actually got together. I woke up on this Sunday morning with the sheets clinging to my naked body and the sun pierced my eyes shining bright through the window. My nose smelled nothing but the great smell of maple bacon. I felt around for my phone but only to find it under the bed. How did it get—-nevermind I think I know how 😏.

"Look who's up," Scrapp announced coming through the bedroom door with a tray of food.

"Good morning baby..." I smiled. He bent down kissing my lips.

 "Awe for me?"

I asked looking at the breakfast tray that was sat on my lap. I sat up keeping the sheets to my body. I cut a piece of pancake, stuffing my mouth. Mmm. Food. I began eating the bacon doing my happy dance.

"Thanks for last night baby and the food." I thanked him waving a forkful of eggs in his direction. He came over eating it licking his lips. Mmm my man is fione !!

"It was all my pleasure..." I giggled thinking about how today is Sunday and my mom wants to meet Scrapp.

"So baby you know today is Sunday and my mom always has a Sunday dinner for the family."

"Mhm?" He questioned, texting away on his phone.

"Welll she's been asking about you and I think it would be nice if you could come tonight. " I smiled with my puppy dog eyes and my puss in boots eyes.

"Sure baby why not

"Sure baby why not." He agreed, taking a swig from his Orange juice.

"Good now come here." I wiggled my fingers for him to come lay with me. This is how life should be.

~

"MAAAA!" I screamed walking into the house leaving my Ugg slides at the door switching into my slippers. My mom hates shoes throughout the house. I walked upstairs seeing her in her office.

"Heyy baby whats going on?" She asked me not looking up from her computer.

"Nothing much just came over to help with dinner."She looked at me for a second.

"What's wrong? Either you weren't busy or something's bothering you." I looked at her then back down shrugging. It was quiet for a second before breaking the silence.

"Soo how's Anthony..." I asked her knowing she would know.

"Ohh so that's what this is about" She smirked. "He's doing very well actually." I nodded biting on the inside of my lip.

"Has he asked about me?" I looked up swinging my feet back and forth fiddling with my thumbs.

"Nope but I can tell there's something bothering him. He doesn't smile as much when I stop by the office and he doesn't come over here as often either unless I ask him to."