.Greenlight.

Harmonie

"Okay, so as you all know every year we have our annual 'Solidified Ball'

"Okay, so as you all know every year we have our annual 'Solidified Ball'. Harmonie, I know this will be your first year here, but every year we host a ball that showcases the new upcoming designs for the spring line. We Invite everyone from the company, Investors and a few celebrities. As one of the designers and a creative director, you will get a detailed email later this evening." Bianca explained.

I nodded typing a few notes on my laptop.

"Girl the liquor is off the chain! We think they put a little something extra in it for us.My coworker whispered in my ear. I laughed, turning my attention back to Bianca.

"Okay, so that'll be all, and remember Dress to Impress! Don't be like me and wait till the last minute..." She laughed causing the rest of the room to irrupt into laughter. Agreeing, we all gathered our things to depart the conference room.

"Soooo" Bianca caught up to me smiling while wrapping her arm around my shoulders.

"Yesss?" I responded laughing.

"Where we going for lunch I'm starving?" Bianca asked replying to a few emails on her phone.

"I was actually gonna just finish up some work and have a salad..."

"A SALAD? Okay and what else?" I looked at her not saying anything.

"Harmonie nah. We can still get some salad but how about some chicken or pizza or pasta..."

"Ohh I love pasta. Shit that's how I got here."

"Got where? Oh, pasta is to blame for this ass!" She checked me out.

"Stawppp come on it's this place a few blocks over me and Anthony use to go to." I suggested walking into my office.

"Ohh Anthony huh?" She questioned sitting on my office couch.

"Yeah" I sighed.

"Ssssoundsss like to me you miss him..." She sung waving her finger at me.

"I do but he has a whole girlfriend and I have a boyfriend."

"Ya'll are only friends right?" I bit the corner of my mouth.

"Umm Harmonieeee???" She raised her eyebrows.

"Well before when I first moved here like within the first week we were hanging out and... watching movies, it was late. We kissed..well a little more than kiss. A really great make out session and we just never talked about it since."

"So you may possibly like him more than a friend?" I shrugged grabbing my purse.

"It doesn't matter at this point. Come on I'm starving"