.Cabin Fever.

Harmonie
3 Days later

Rolling my suitcases out the front door , I tried calling Anthony again wondering if he was on his way to Colorado like we've planned.

Having my driver stop at my mom's house first to drop Mickey off.

"Okay give me one second." I grabbed mimi's leash walking her inside with his doggy bag on my shoulder.

"Ooo look at you. You're all ready for your vacation." My momma said making coffee.

"Yes I need it. Ok I gotta go my car is waiting. Mimi's food is in there. She gets one cup and a half of can. If you give her any more she'll be greedy!" Waving to everyone I run out to my car, as my driver heads to Kimora's. Aaliyah and Kimora agreed to meet at Kimora's place.

"HEYYYY GIRLLL!" Aaliyah came out yelling. I laughed watching her strut around

"You look good sis!" I snapped at her outfit. Zeus and Terrance decided to travel together after we had a discussion about us 'Taking too long'. They said by the time we get to the cabin they'll already be there.
Trying to call Anthony again but no answer.

"Knowing Anthony, he probably has an explanation." Aaliyah smiled hugging my arm as we helped Kimora pack her bags into the suburban.

~

"WOOH CALARADO WE HEREEE!!!" Kimora yelled. Looking at my phone I still haven't heard from Anthony. This isn't like him but with my luck with men...

"Harmonie, you good?" Aaliyah hugged my shoulder as we rode up the mountain to our cabin.

"Oh yeah I'm fine I'm just excited to get in the snow. I've never been Sking before." I lied looking out the window.

Aaliyah looked at me squinting her eyes. She knew there was something else bothering me but decided to leave it alone.

Am I being selfish once again? I'm really happy about his new position but what about us? How do we be together if you're over 100 miles away? I need time to think about this.

"This is beautiful !" Kimora's eyes lit up as our driver drove up the long driveway.

"Took yall asses long enough!" Terrence and Zeus walked out of the house greeting us

"How yall get here so fast?" Kimora kissed Zeus wabbling into the house while the men grabbed our bags.