. Actuality.

Harmonie

"Tiffanie STOP.  You can't keep doing this to me." It sure as fuck didn't sound like Kimora.

I tiptoed into the kitchen flicking the light on. Tiffanie was kissing Zeus's neck as he held her arms back.

"Harmonie I—-"Zeus moved as far away from Tiffanie as possible.

I couldn't take this bitch anymore! I sprinted towards her yanking her back. This bitch didn't understand and I REALLY needed her to understand. Hitting her face repeatedly, I heard a whole bunch of voices and commotion but I would not let up off of Tiffanie.

"Harmonie let go!" I heard a male's voice. I stood over her body, holding her hair as I sent blow after blow at her face.

I was pulled off of her by Zeus before I turned around socking him in his nose.

"Ahh fuck!" He yelled holding his nose while I went back for Tiffanie.

"Bitch fuck you!" She got up lunging towards me with a bloody nose.

She slapped me before I jumped on that ass again

"Harmonie!!" Everyone ran downstairs.

"Stop stop stop!!" Kimora yelled as Terrance held her back.

"Harmonie stop!!" Anthony pushed through everyone, grabbing me. As he grabbed me I refused to let go of her.

"LET GO!" He sternly gritted through his teeth. I put my hands up releasing her before sneaking a kick in.

"What's going on?!" Kimora looked at everyone Raising her eyebrows.

"...Tell her." I heavy breathed pointing at them both.

"Right now isn't..." Zeus looked at me.

"TELL HER !!! You fucking tell her!" I attempted to fight out of Anthony's grip.

"Kimora I

"Kimora I...I swear I didn't want any of this," Zeus walked towards Kimora with pleading eyes.

"What is going on?" The veins in her forehead told me she was holding back tears.