.Fumbling.

Omniscient

As the chaotic scene was removed from the restaurant not wanting to disturb other customers, Kimora refused to let Tiffany loose.

Finally clawing Kimora's hands
from continuously striking Tiffany's face and yanking her hair, the staff set the women outside trying to cool them down and communicating with each other on the type of protocol to do in this situation.

"Ma'am please calm down!" The manager on duty asked Harmonie who had a fist full of one of the women's hair continuing to curse them out.

"You bitches is WEAK! Look at your face hoe! I bet your busted ass won't run up again! Got me out here, all out of fucking character!" Harmonie paced back in forth trying to level her anger.

It was so chaotic That Kimora took the opportunity to run past, punching Tiffany with full force. She drew her arm back from the west and came across to the east side of Tiffany's face.

Tiffany's limp body fell to the ground before staff ran to her aid. Two of the meatier men of the staff, grabbed  Kimora removing her further away from the mayhem.

"I'm fine! Get off me! You know what!...ALL of y'all are some fake ass BITCHES!" Kimora screamed causing everyone to finally simmer down focusing on where the outburst came from.

" Mora I didn't mean---- " Harmonie was taken back shocked and hurt that Kimora felt this way about her. She softly spoke up trying to defend herself.

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! YOU DON'T REALLY FUCK WITH ME THE WAY Y'ALL SAY," Kimora pointed her finger at Harmonie moving closer before the, men guarding her, stood closer holding their arms out.

"Kimora that's not even true..." Aaliyah spoke up from the side.

"You shut the fuck up too! Always straddling the god damn fence! Can't never pick a side. If it wasn't for me being strong enough to ignore this bullshit, I don't even know if Lai would have made it to full term." Kimora's words hit Aaliyah like sharp blades and no one could say anything. Just stare in disbelieve.

Kimora caught a glimpse of Tiffanie holding the side of her face smirking and rolling her eyes as if she didn't give one fuck about Kimora's maternal issues.

"Bitch you keep laughing because every time I see you I'm gonna whoop yo muthafuckin' ass! I don't care where we are! Bitch if I SEE you at the grocery store I'm knocking your head down aisle five between the paprika and all-purpose seasoning!" Kimora aggressively pointed her finger at Tiffany walking closer inch by inch before the men tightened their shield on Kimora.

"Girl, you just got your ass beat and you still talking shit? You might want to shut the fuck up at this point." One of the waitresses murmured Tiffany before the cops sped into the parking lot hopping out their vehicles.

"Who's the manager on duty?" The cop walked up before walking over to a guy with glasses. What was being said was inaudible all they could make out were facial expressions and hand movements.

The cop got the staff's reports until some of the women who arrived with Tiffany got a little rowdy before one attempted to throw a shoe at Harmonie.

"Oh Nah fuck that!"

"HEY! HEY! BACK UP!" The white police officer yelled at the group of women but that did no good.

"THAT'S IT! ROUND THEM UP! ALL OF THEM LETS GO!!" Officers walked up to all the women yanking their arms before locking handcuffs around their wrists and putting them in the backseat of each cop car.