.Untouchable.

Anthony

A week later

Harmonie was spending some time with Kimora at the hospital so I was alone for the night. I walked into the house jogging up the stairs.

"Ugh," I pulled at my tie, kicking my shoes into my closet.

I was absolutely bored as fuck. My schedule is consumed with work, Harmonie, and home but being all caught up with my work, and can't lay up.

The front door rang when I saw Zeus in the peephole.

"Nigga what is you doing here?" I dapped him up, widening the door for him to come in.

"Nothing. Your ole lady with Kim at the hospital so I decided to give them their time." He followed me back to the kitchen.

"How is that going with y'all, by the way?" I tossed him a water leaning against the counter.

"Nigga, one minute she wanna be a family, and the next she doesn't even want me to touch her." He stretched his legs sitting on the couch.

"Damn, you got it bad. Not that bad though because the Kimora I know would have beat your ass, have you calling the cops on her ass,"

"On god. I was scared shitless. I've never seen her in action but I've heard stories." Zeus heavily breathed for a second shaking his head from his thoughts.

"Y'all think about counseling? You don't wanna raise that child in a toxic environment. Y'all need to know where y'all stand to go forward."

"Yea we've talked about it but we haven't had time to talk about 'Us' since Lai and all." He nodded scrolling on his phone.

"What's up with you and Harmonie. Y'all seem to be getting serious."

"Not as serious as I would like it," exhaling, I plopped on the couch turning on a basketball game, changing my train of thought. 

"Oh shit, finally. My boy! I fucks with Harmonie regardless of her punching me in my nose," he snickered while dapping me up.

"Shit, My bad about that again. How's your nose?" I tried to hold in my laughter.

"Fuck you...my shit was fractured, not too bad though. But I ain't gonna lie, I deserved it." He laughed, shaking his head.

"Yeah, nigga you was wilding. I told you to stop fucking with Tiffanie when y'all FIRST started dating. I knew you wouldn't be able to handle her crazy ass."

"Well, all that is done with now. I'm glad that shit is out in the open and I can work on my family."

"So you're done with Tiffanie? For good? No sneaky links—-"

"Woah, Woah I never 'Sneaky Linked'  with her. She just knew my weaknesses and at the wrong times."

"Hmm well, whatever it was I hope it's over because between hearing about y'all nonstop from Harmonie & Tiffanie and this workload at this job, y'all got me stressed the fuck out and it doesn't even involve us." I shook my head responding to a text from Harmonie.

"I Heard you, bro."

Omniscient
Next Morning

"I'm ready to get out of here!" Kimora walked around the hospital room packing up a few things Lailah owned.

Lailah laid in the hospital bassinet the hospital supplied until she left, making all types of noises.

"What you talking about mamas?" Kimora cooed over the newborn baby girl. Lailah looked at Kimora then bust out into a fit.