.Different Feeling.

Harmonie

Harmonie

I walked into the house rushing to get everything ready for the girls to come over. Only an hour before they arrived.Taking a couple of wine glasses out of my cabinets and lit a couple of candles around the house to get the aroma going. I took out some chips and queso and changed into some shorts and an over-sized T-shirt with my fur slides.

By the time I was done setting up I realized it was getting late. I went into my room getting my phone noticing a few missed calls and texts.

Baddies in the Citi💕:

LaiyahLi: Small bonfire at Tiffs!! Aaliyah texted our group chat.

Me: Sorry I'm just now seeing these. I'll be over in 20. Y'all need anything?

MoraMamas: I'm heading over to you now.

I responded and sat my phone back on the charger. Going into the bathroom doing a quick beat with the basics. I was just about dressed when I heard a knock at my door. Instantly knowing it was Ki, I opened it.

"Girl come on you know you slow

"Girl come on you know you slow." She walked in sitting at the island.

"Whatever... I just need to put my sneakers and coat on and cute outfit Ki!" I screamed running to my closet.

"Thanks, girl. Where's Mr. 'SCRAPP'" She sarcastically asked quoting his name.

"I don't know. Some last-minute business trip He should be back Friday night ..." I yelled searching for my leather jacket throughout my closet.

"Mmm wow, so just last minute? Sure. I don't know why you won't just give Anthony a chance. Y'all babies would be too cute. Little chocolate things. And girl have you seen that BODY!! Shit if it was me I would have been let him—-" She explained coming into the room sitting on my bed.

"KIMORAAAA!!" I interrupted her before she went too far into details.

"What girl I'm just saying. I get bad energy from this Scrapp. He's not good for you." Ki retorted while filing her nails.