.We are just friends...Right?.

Harmonie

It was Sunday morning and the sun was blazing through my curtains . I was still at my moms house for the weekend due to the fact that my mom wouldn't be home til tomorrow morning. I picked up my phone and walked out my room down the hall.I went to the bathroom and hovah was in the shower of course. Going downstairs, I saw Heiress was sitting at the island on her tablet. This was like a regular thing for her

"Oh wow you are already up?" I said fluffing her morning fro.

"Yea I'm always the first one up" she said not looking up from her tablet. I keep forgetting she's damn near a teenager. She's no longer my little baby sister.

"Oh ok well can I make you breakfast?"

"Umm sure!"

I nodded grinning. Happy that I can at least cook for my sisters.
~
Removing all the food from the stove , I sat everything out on the island, buffet style. Preparing them eggs , sausages, grits and of course some fruit. You know something light. We were all eating at the island just talking. Mainly about viral videos and old vines.That was me and Hovah's thing.

"Yo you remember that video 'I got twOoOoO PHONESSSSSS'" I laughed because she knows Reggie Couz videos I love.

"So when you gonna go home you taking up my space?" I looked at her as if she had two heads.

"Girl bye if your mother wasn't so crazy I could move back home if I want to. But for your INFORMATION I'm leaving tonight since Mommy gets back tomorrow morning." I said rolling my neck.

"Is that right?" I heard someone say walking towards the door.

"ANT!" ress said running towards him. He picked her up swirling her around. Did I miss something? Shit I didn't have a bra on.

"Hey resse cup what's going on" He said hugging her and  kissing her forehead.

"Washpoppin ant" Hovah nodded taking a spoonful of her grits dapping him.

"Hey harmonie." His voice softened  while giving me a toothy grin. I waved taking the time to take in his attire. He was cute today. Semi-ripped jeans , a t-shirt that hugged his muscles , a jacket and of course that godly beard that'll make any woman melt.

"Hey how did you get in?" I asked very confused. Like I'm assuming this is regular and my sisters know him.

"Wellll I have a key sometimes your mom asks me to drop by to drop something off or in this case she asked me to keep an eye on the girls this weekend but then she told me I was off the hook since you're home."

I nodded and continued eating .

I watched my sisters interact with him so well. I can tell they loved having him around.

Looking at my phone I realized the time . I shoved a spoonful of grits in my mouth and got up.

"Ight so Hovah ten minutes and we out. Ress you're already dressed, good job babygirl. So just wait for us to get dress."

I ran back upstairs throwing on some leggings and a v-neck with some ugg slides, throwing my hair into a bun. I ran downstairs grabbing my keys.

"That's whats you're wearing?" Hovah disgustingly scanned my outfit.

"Girl shut up and walk." mushing her face.

"What's on the agenda today?" Ant asked staring at me.